November 2016 premieres on Disney networks

SleepyBat

Yo-kai, won't you be my friend?
All times Eastern, all times in P.M. unless noted. All premieres are subject to change. This list is still updating gradually.

Disney Channel

Best Friends Whenever
No new premieres.

Bizaardvark
Sun Nov 6 - 8:30 - Bizaardvark vs Vicki Hot Head Fuego
Sun Nov 13 - 8:30 - Moosetashio: A Cautionary Tale
Fri Nov 25 - 9:00 - Control (Plus) Alt (Plus) Escape!

Bunk'd
Fri Nov 4 - 8:00 - Tidal Wave
Fri Nov 11 - 8:00 - Fog'd In

Elena of Avalor
Fri Nov 4 - 7:30 - The Scepter of Light

Girl Meets World
Fri Nov 4 - 8:30 - Girl Meets Her Monster
Fri Nov 25 - 8:30 - Girl Meets Hollywood

K.C. Undercover
Sun Nov 6 - 8:00 - Undercover Mother
Sun Nov 13 - 8:00 - Trust No One

Liv and Maddie: Cali-Style
Fri Nov 18 - 8:00 - Sing It Louder!!-a-Rooney
Fri Nov 25 - 8:00 - Slumber Party-a-Rooney

MECH-X4
Fri Nov 11 - 8:30 - Let's Call it Mech-X4! [SERIES PREMIERE] [HOUR-LONG SPECIAL]
Sat Nov 12 - 8:30 - Let's Get Some Air!
Sun Nov 13 - 8:30 - Let's Open the Monster Heart!
Sun Nov 27 - 8:30 - Let's Be Idiots

Polly and the Zhu Zhu Pets
No new premieres.

Star Darlings
Sun Nov 27 - 9:30am - The Power of Twelve [HALF-HOUR SPECIAL]

Stuck in the Middle
No new premieres.

The Lodge
Fri Nov 4 - 5:00 - Cancelled
Fri Nov 11 - 5:00 - Wishful Thinking
Fri Nov 18 - 5:00 - The Truth
Fri Nov 25 - 5:00 - The Choice

Walk the Prank
Mon Nov 7 - 8:00 - So You Think You Can Middle School Dance
Tue Nov 8 - 8:00 - Stuck
Wed Nov 9 - 8:00 - Blind Date
Thu Nov 10 - 8:00 - Up All-Nighter

Disney XD
The 7D

Sat Nov 5 - 9:30am - A Royal Pain in the Castle / A Sneeze in Time [SERIES FINALE]

Avengers: Ultron Revolution
Sun Nov 6 - 8:30 - U-Foes
Sun Nov 13 - 8:30 - Building the Perfect Weapon
Sun Nov 20 - 8:30 - World War Hulk

Becoming
Sun Nov 20 - 3:00 - Ben Simmons

Drone Racing League
Sat Nov 12 - 9:00 - Sport of the Future [SERIES PREMIERE]
Sun Nov 13 - 9:00 - Miami Lights
Sat Nov 19 - 9:00 - L.A. Pocalypse: Semi-Finals

Future-Worm!
Mon Nov 7 - 8:30 - The Time Travelers Council / Future Danny and the Scourge of The Plierates / Bug's Very Important Job
Mon Nov 14 - 8:30 - Bug vs. the Babysitter / Doug Race: 3939 / The Panama Bananama

Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything
Sat Nov 5 - 7:00 - The Detective

Guardians of the Galaxy
No new premieres.

Kirby Buckets
No new premieres.

Milo Murphy's Law
No new premieres.

Pickle and Peanut
No new premieres.

Right Now Kapow
Mon Nov 28 - 9:00 - Invisible Girlfriend / College Prank War

Star vs. the Forces of Evil
Mon Nov 7 - 7:30 - Into the Wand / Pizza Thing
Mon Nov 14 - 7:30 - Page Turner / Naysaya
Mon Nov 21 - 7:30 - Bon Bon the Birthday Clown [HALF-HOUR SPECIAL]

Star Wars Rebels
Sat Nov 5 - 8:30 - Imperial Supercommandos
Sat Nov 19 - 8:30 - Iron Squadron
Sat Nov 26 - 8:30 - The Wynkahthu Job

Ultimate Spider-Man vs. the Sinister Six
No new premieres.

Walk the Prank (Disney XD premiere)
Mon Nov 14 - 7:00 - So You Think You Can Middle School Dance
Tue Nov 15 - 7:00 - Stuck
Wed Nov 16 - 7:00 - Blind Date
Thu Nov 17 - 7:00 - Up All-Nighter

Yo-kai Watch
Sat Nov 5 - 8:30am - Hangin' With Mr. Crabbycat: Lesson 3 / Yo-kai Supoor Hero / Legend of Poofessor
Sat Nov 12 - 8:30am - Whisper's Secret Past [HALF-HOUR SPECIAL]
Sat Nov 12 - 9:00am - YO-KAI WATCH: The Movie [MOVIE]
Sat Nov 19 - 8:30am - Hangin' With Mr. Crabbycat: Lesson 4 / The Missing Yo-kai Pad / Yo-kai Report Cards!

Disney Junior
Captain Jake and the Never Land Pirates

Sun Nov 6 - 9:00am - Captain Hook's Last Stand!

Doc McStuffins: Toy Hospital

Sat Nov 5 - 11:30am - Bouncy House Boo Boos / The Best Therapy Pet Vet
Sat Nov 12 - 11:30am - The Mayor's Speech / The Lake Monster
Sun Nov 20 - 9:00am - Chuck Learns to Look! / Birthday Party Emerge

Elena of Avalor
Sun Nov 6 - 11:00am - The Scepter of Light
Sun Nov 20 - 7:00 - Elena and the Secret of Avalor [DISNEY CHANNEL SIMULCAST]

Kate and Mim-Mim

Mon Nov 28 - 8:30 - Lucky Funny Bunny / Mim-Mim on Ice

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Sun Nov 6 - 8:00am - A Goofy Fairy Tale [DISNEY CHANNEL SIMULCAST]

Miles from Tomorrowland
Sat Nov 5 - 9:30am - Blackout on Bloppsburgh / The Robot Thief
Sat Nov 12 - 9:30am - Back in the Groove / Saving Lumaro

Sheriff Callie's Wild West
Mon Nov 7 - 8:00 - New Sheriff in Town / Buzzard Bust-Out

Sofia the First
Sat Nov 12 - 10:30am - Royal Vacation

The Lion Guard
Sat Nov 12 - 10:00am - Lion of the Outlands
Sat Nov 19 - 10:00am - Never Roar Again

Last edited:

imanidrayton

I'm glad they finally put out a premiere date for The 7D, I'm gonna miss them after that episode airs.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

PinkieLopBun

That's so interesting!
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I'm guessing the Star episode Bon Bon the Birthday Clown is a half hour episode. Either that or they're only airing one 11 minute episode. As for Milo Murphy's Law, I'm surprised there's nothing for it right now. I figured a show that just premiered this month would have something next month. I wonder if anything will be added later.

DonkeyKongSong

Polly and the Zhu Zhu Pets on Disney Channel:
Friday Nov 11 - "Wingin' It / Friendship Friend-zy"
Friday Nov 25 - "Dreams O'Clock / Badge to the Bone"

SleepyBat

Mech-X4 will premiere on November 11th
Actually, you're wrong, it's November 12th. But thanks for telling me, since this lead to me to looking it up and then finding the real date (and time, and simulcast information!)
Polly and the Zhu Zhu Pets on Disney Channel:
Friday Nov 11 - "Wingin' It / Friendship Friend-zy"
Friday Nov 25 - "Dreams O'Clock / Badge to the Bone"
Added, thank you!
Not sure why it isn't on Zap2it's episode guide, but they have "Into the Wand / Pizza Thing" listed for November 7th, for Star vs.
Not sure why that's hidden on their site? Ah, whatever. Added, thank you!

Dynamite Soldier

*sigh* So it looks to be the end of The 7D. I may not a huge fan of this show (IMO it's decent at best), but I just find it sad to see it go so quickly. After that last episode, Disney XD will probably take the show off the lineup for good, which means no reruns (even during school/death-slot hours). Kinda like what happened to Wander Over Yonder and Randy Cunningham. This show will be missed after November 5th.

Anyway, that's a pretty weak lineup for next month. We still haven't got word when will certain shows return (no need to pick names, everyone knows the obvious by now). I'm beginning to suspect said shows won't return at all and Disney XD screwed them over just for the sake of Phineas and Ferb reruns. God, that channel is really starting to push my buttons.

imanidrayton

*sigh* So it looks to be the end of The 7D. I may not a huge fan of this show (IMO it's decent at best), but I just find it sad to see it go so quickly. After that last episode, Disney XD will probably take the show off the lineup for good, which means no reruns (even during school/death-slot hours). Kinda like what happened to Wander Over Yonder and Randy Cunningham. This show will be missed after November 5th.

Anyway, that's a pretty weak lineup for next month. We still haven't got word when will certain shows return (no need to pick names, everyone knows the obvious by now). I'm beginning to suspect said shows won't return at all and Disney XD screwed them over just for the sake of Phineas and Ferb reruns. God, that channel is really starting to push my buttons.
That's what I said, it's been off the schedule numerous times even if they put it in an early timeslot like at 6:30 in the morning like they did before and that was only on weekends.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

jaylop97

Staff member

I guess P&F will always be the popular "Spongebob" of DXD

Mikurotoro92

Banned

That's actually a good comparison since both shows are connected

(some of the same voice-actors,same writers,the creators of P&F worked on SBSP,etc)

Now what is CN's SBSP?

Teen Titans Go?

Gumball?

ShadowBeast

Except Disney and the creators knew when to end Phineas and Ferb before the show gets bad.

Probably Teen Titans Go.
That would be sad since unlike TTG, Spongebob and Phineas and Ferb were very much liked by both adults and kids. While TTG has been criticized since it's first season, which got worse with the "Your favorite show" commercials.

Mikurotoro92

Banned
Except Disney and the creators knew when to end Phineas and Ferb before the show gets bad.

Yeah Nick has a SERIOUS problem with over-reliance!

That would be sad since unlike TTG, Spongebob and Phineas and Ferb were very much liked by both adults and kids. While TTG has been criticized since it's first season, which got worse with the "Your favorite show" commercials.

I think the comparison has more to do with popularity & them both being the flagship shows of their respective networks than demographic appeal.

In that regard, TTG IS CN's SBSP since it is the crown jewel (according to CN anyway) of the channel!

What is it about SBSP and P&F that teens & grown-ups like that TTG doesn't have?

The ironic thing is TTG has a higher rating [TV-PG] than SBSP [TV-Y7] & P&F [TV-G] yet it's actually the most childish & immature of all 3 shows!

Last edited:

ShadowBeast

What is it about SBSP and P&F that teens & grown-ups like that TTG doesn't have?
Heart. The humor in TTG is very cruel and distasteful. The main protagonist in P&F and SBSP are very likable and caring (well Spongebob was until the creator left). TTG the main characters do whatever they can for the sake of being jerks. Even Raven, who was voice of reason has sunk to the other's level.

The ironic thing is TTG has a higher rating [TV-PG] than SBSP [TV-Y7] & P&F [TV-G] yet it's actually the most childish & immature of all 3 shows!
Are you going by the ratings for P&F and SBSP that are airing now? Or when P&F was still coming out with new episodes and when SBSP was at it's peak?

SleepyBat

Added a little note about a Yo-kai Watch segment that played with the movie today during the event.

Mikurotoro92

Banned
Heart. The humor in TTG is very cruel and distasteful. The main protagonist in P&F and SBSP are very likable and caring (well Spongebob was until the creator left). TTG the main characters do whatever they can for the sake of being jerks. Even Raven, who was voice of reason has sunk to the other's level.

I can agree with this!

(plus to be perfectly honest both P&F and SBSP have more unique & interesting location types compared to TTG)

So basically you're saying TTG is even MORE mean-spirited than SBSP and P&F & is completely devoid of heart right?

Are you going by the ratings for P&F and SBSP that are airing now? Or when P&F was still coming out with new episodes and when SBSP was at it's peak?

Hasn't P&F always been rated TV-G & SBSP always been TV-Y7?

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.
I don't care what anyone says, The Super Friends version of the origin of Batman was pretty effective for 1980s Saturday morning TV. Plus, Alfred telling young Bruce Wayne it's time to go when visiting his parents' graves just tugs at the heartstrings.

Featured Posts