YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
(DOUBLE POST)
It happened again
2018-08-10-234825.jpg

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Yeah that apparently happened after their squeeze box of facts and tweets. I am watching it now and apparently it didn't squeeze back out.

kanc

Was All Growed Up one hour special airing in High Definition?

jjc927

The full credits aired after the Hey Arnold episode "Dino Checks Out" just now. Has that happened after this particular episode (or any other) before, or was it a mistake?

SG-17

DonTrashRoom

Have a nice trip, see you next fall
Here's a complete list of all the shows currently available on VRV's NickSplat channel.
  • AAAHH!!! Real Monsters
  • All That
  • The Amanda Show
  • The Angry Beavers
  • Are You Afraid of the Dark?
  • CatDog
  • ChalkZone
  • Clarissa Explains It All
  • Double Dare 2000
  • Doug
  • Guts
  • Hey Dude
  • KABLAM!
  • Kenan & Kel
  • Legends of the Hidden Temple
  • The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo
  • Nick Arcade
  • Rocko's Modern Life
  • Salute Your Shorts
  • The Wild Thornberrys

It's weird that they're using the old Nick logo for it, but whatever, I hope it will release as a Standalone App in the future and not piggybacking on the VRV service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Just learned that GAMESTOP and FRED MEYER are now going to be selling DVDs, Blu-rays, and even 4K UHD Blu-rays. This comes in the wake of Best Buy removing ALL DVDs and Blu-rays, as well as Target and FYE shrinking down their offerings.

Are there any notable child voice actors born in the 2010s? The oldest is turning 14 in 2024. Just curious. Jason Griffith was one of the only 4Kids voice actors born in the 80s (most were born in the 70s or earlier)
I wish a happy 17th birthday to Lily Sanfelippo, voice of Gwen Stacy/Ghost Spider in seasons 1-2 of Spidey And His Amazing Friends and Axl from Firebuds.
I've decided that I will indeed start doing music reviews soon. They will mainly be on the blog linked in my signature, but certain reviews that meet forum standards will be crossposted to the music forum.
Angelo Rules is getting a sixth season, this might be niche post Angelo Rules Ordered for Season Six - TVKIDS

Featured Posts