NickSplat News & Talkback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Not sure whether it's true, but someone has commented on the official NickSplat Facebook page that NickSplat can't air Cousin Skeeter due to music rights. The comments are in this post:

jjc927

Most likely that's true, I remember every episode having music. Pete and Pete didn't air for a while other than the shorts because of the music.

SG-17

My local TV guide shows Hey Arnold tonight at 10:32 and Rocket Power tonight at 11:05.

But when I check Philo the app says the schedule is normal. Hey Arnold at 11pm and just Rugrats and Doug on the lineup.

Does anyone know which is accurate? I'm assuming Philo is. Why would my local guide be showing that other info?

Last edited:

Toons Fan

My local TV guide shows Hey Arnold tonight at 10:32 and Rocket Power tonight at 11:05.

But when I check Philo the app says the schedule is normal. Hey Arnold at 11pm and just Rugrats and Doug on the lineup.

Does anyone know which is accurate? I'm assuming Philo is. Why would my local guide be showing that other info?

Yes, Philo was right. Last night at 10:30 was The Fresh Prince and 11PM was Hey Arnold! with the regular NickSplat lineup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
I'm guessing you're not Rugrats fan..

Why would I say that? I meant that I can't believe that they'd air a marathon of a kid show's hidden innuendos. I wonder what TV rating they'll give it

Vaughn Max

Why would I say that? I meant that I can't believe that they'd air a marathon of a kid show's hidden innuendos. I wonder what TV rating they'll give it
Probably R

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

kanc

Probably R

what do you mean R.. or is this a joke?

I'm sorry.. I was just guessing. Yeah I do agree with why they do those Rugrats marathon.

Vaughn Max

what do you mean R.. or is this a joke?

I'm sorry.. I was just guessing. Yeah I do agree with why they do those Rugrats marathon.
I meant the marathon will have adult jokes in it, so that's what I said R for

kanc

NickSplat has been doing that for a couple of months now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Do you know when exactly NickSplat began using white end credits near end of each episodes? I wonder why nobody posted this before when that started

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Wow, I am actually starting to like "Aaahh!!! Real Monsters". It is not groundbreaking or even funny, but somehow it does entertain me a little.

This belongs in my top 3 NickToons. (way after Hey Arnold and Avatar)

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
I noticed this error before the previous commercial break:
2018-08-10-232125.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I just discovered I can't edit the main post in topics that haven't been approved yet. How long does approval usually take?
when I saw parkersfan89 said bet is a kids channel & owned by disney, im reminded of the time where I called Harry Potter & willy wonka disney movies in a thread, I feel like I should have went with narnia & percy Jackson for that comment in that same thread instead
Sparklefan1234 wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
Hello, how are you? Your avatar and profile banner make me happy!

3b31fbada42053f1e2aa11f016fa62cf.gif
Sparklefan1234 wrote on JMTV's profile.
2760f9276baa30bdf9944425ac99626b.jpg
:daffy:

I don't know what's more surprising, the fact that this is the first Ridley Jones clip in over a year, or the fact that it's from "Herd Day"? It's the episode where Fred tells their grandmother that they're nonbinary. It's definitely a top tier episode of the show.

Featured Posts