Nickelodeon Ratings Discussion, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoombie

So any word on how Digimon Fusion is doing. I hope it does well, so they will continue the dub past episode 30. Of course there is always Vortex.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace

Ace
Nick falling this time of year is not unusual. History shows it. They've at least done well compared to last year, which is good. A lot of Nick's big premieres still have yet to come, that will help out somewhat.

Nick Fan 2.0

The low ratings couldn't have been caused by the weekday schedule. Idk why but the ratings were just down, likely due to kids adjusting to returning to school. Check the Cable 25 not one SBSP repeat (not even on the weekends) made the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

Featured Posts