Nickelodeon Cancellation/Renewal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toons Fan

It's already been confirmed that Nella the Princess Knight is cancelled with there being no Season 3.

20661dcbb0b11ab0a7823be619f8f0cd.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

With Henry Danger now totaling to 117 episodes, it will surpass Nickelodeon live action of iCarly that had 109 episodes, meaning Henry Danger now is the longest running Nick's live action sitcom.

The other scripted live action with at least 100 episodes and not including game shows and preschool shows: All That (160 +recaps and specials), House of Anubis (115 episodes + TVmovie)

Toons Fan

The news is more official:

Alvinnn!!! & the Chipmunks Gets Greenlit for Season 5!

Season 5 will commence production next month in France under the direction of Janice Karman, with co-producers Bagdasarian Productions and TAP sharing writing, producing, and directing responsibilities.

Sounds like all of Season 4 have already been made.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kanc

I was surprised Rabbids Invasion renewed for season 4, even though final season 3 episode aired last year in June. I wonder why it took this long to make a decision to renew this. And yes I know it will be on netflix.

I don't think this is the first time that happened when it took long to make decision to renew the show (at least a year): there was Rugrats, Fairly OddParents

kanc

The actor who played Cole in I Am Frankie says they are working for season 3, but Nickelodeon hasn't actually confirmed I Am Frankie renewal yet.. I hope it will get mentioned in Nick upfront 2019..

mimitchi33

Lovely, in my most wonderful way!

Toons Fan

The Facebook page of Fans of Nick Jr, Disney Junior or PBS Kids shows has posted that Shimmer and Shine will be ending after its current 4th season ends:

M.C.

Banned
Does anyone in this thread think that Invader Zim could have performed better from the beginning it first aired if Nickelodeon aired reruns of it at 10:30 p.m. every night instead of whenever they felt like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

There were apparently whispers at Universal of a Jaws remake a few years ago.
Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Featured Posts