Eddie Deezen arrested at Maryland Restaurant (and is apparently a major psychopath)

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Let's face it, voice actors are humans and a lot of people are creeps. This guy, Scott Freeman, Quinton Flynn, Vic Mignogna, Illich Guardiola, etc. Don't be surprised when you hear about stories like this, just be glad they are a minority, most voice actors, like most people, are fine.
Couldn't agree with you more.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
The thing is voice actors are even more replaceable than live-action actors and even live-action actors can be replaced, like Kevin Spacey in the movie All the Money in the World.
Quite right. Heck, Chris D'Elia's role was cut and replaced by Tig Notaro's role in Army of the Dead after sexual harrassment allegations against him.

TsWade2

EGADS!:eek: I can't believe he did that! He's the funniest actor ever! What is this world coming too?

Last edited:

Mandouga

They got it from TMZ, huh? In that case, we better wait for a more reliable source. I understand TMZ is the online equivalent of the National Enquirer or magazines like that…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
They got it from TMZ, huh? In that case, we better wait for a more reliable source. I understand TMZ is the online equivalent of the National Enquirer or magazines like that…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are the most predictable troll on the site. Why I pressed the "show ignored content" button is beyond me. I regret it already.

Edit:

All you do is discourage people from sharing news here. That makes you one of the most damaging members of the site. You hurt this website and its members in a way no other member does.

Edit:

It gets worse. That article wasn't TMZ. It was a People Magazine article that delved into an issue discovered by TMZ. The article itself is well-sourced and uses public records. I think you owe @Dr.Pepper a public apology. You essentially called her a liar and put her reputation in doubt. One of the most shameful things I've seen on this site in months.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

did I just get threatened by breakfast cereal
I’ve come to a realization. With Superman, Unicorn, Checkered Past, and now Invincible Fight Girl, Adult Swim is straying away from their mission of being adult-only animation, one that’s even in their NAME, to get more advertisers.

The exact reason why CN Real existed.
I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.

Featured Posts