"Doom Patrol (Max Series)" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
So is Elastigirl so far the only member of the team who hasn't been re-cast from Titans :sweat:?

Brendan Fraser as Robotman should be interesting. I guess it's just nice to see Brendan Fraser in something again :p.

I wonder if they'll do his robot body as CG or practical effects...

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
August 30th:
That Hashtag Show reports some more character breakdowns.

John Bowers, who is a male of any ethnicity in his early 30s. Described as a blue-collar ground crew chief for the Air Force, Bowers was a witness to a horrible accident during testing. Something else to know about him is that Bowers appears to be a LGBT character as he is described as having a romantic relationship with another male.
Sheryl Trainor, a female in her 30s who is definitely related to Larry. She is described as a distant woman with two children and is now living with the fact that her husband died in a plane crash.
Von Fuchs. The character is described as a Caucasian German man in his 40s-60s who used to be a Nazi. He is best known as Paraguay’s village cobbler, secretly is a scientist who is involved with conducting experiments. The breakdown calls for the actor to have a German accent.

August 31st:
Alan Tudyk will play Mr. Nobody.

the greenman

Honestly, this series seems like an appropriate rival to Marvel Netflix (the best of them). DC always exceeded expectations on television.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Otaku-sempai

A former James Bond as The Chief? This should be fun :p.
Dalton also played the First Time Lord Rassilon in the Doctor Who story "The End of Time".

th?id=OIP.zolEjiVpbGHGUP4ym9BZzgHaEk&pid=15.jpg

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I just discovered I can't edit the main post in topics that haven't been approved yet. How long does approval usually take?
when I saw parkersfan89 said bet is a kids channel & owned by disney, im reminded of the time where I called Harry Potter & willy wonka disney movies in a thread, I feel like I should have went with narnia & percy Jackson for that comment in that same thread instead
Sparklefan1234 wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
Hello, how are you? Your avatar and profile banner make me happy!

3b31fbada42053f1e2aa11f016fa62cf.gif
Sparklefan1234 wrote on JMTV's profile.
2760f9276baa30bdf9944425ac99626b.jpg
:daffy:

I don't know what's more surprising, the fact that this is the first Ridley Jones clip in over a year, or the fact that it's from "Herd Day"? It's the episode where Fred tells their grandmother that they're nonbinary. It's definitely a top tier episode of the show.

Featured Posts