Did Nick Lose The Rights To "Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!"?

Dynamite Soldier

I've noticed that the Nick Jr. site (not that I was actually on it myself; I went there because my younger cousin wanted to play Wubbzy games online) removed everything about WWW, including the games and videos. I've also noticed that WWW hasn't aired on Nick Jr. (on television) in a long while.

Did Nickelodeon lose the rights to WWW? Since it's a Nick Jr. original production, I doubt this show is completely written off, but if it is, why? All of the older shows like Max and Ruby, Little Bear, Blue's Clues and The Backyardigans are still airing and all of them still has their showsites online. I wonder why WWW was removed from both the channel and online?

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
It is. However, it is under the Anchor Bay Entertainment page, which in turn, is a division of Starz. So even though Nick Jr. likely had some role in it's original distribution, those rights likely lapsed over time.
Here in Portugal it never aired on Nickelodeon, it aired on RTP 2 and Canal Panda.
When I watched it, I haven't seen a single Nickelodeon logo on the show.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Looking at the Boomerang Imaginary Rebrand pitch really makes me wish that we get this rebrand instead of what we got in 2015.

I was at my local Wal-Mart, and they had merchandise out for the new Garfield movie. There's a plush doll of Baby Garfield that meows, and you have to feed him a piece of lasagna or pizza.
I want to thank both Silverstar and Goldstar for their awesome posts and great presence in this forum. Love ya!
Hey, internet: You all owe Natasha Klein (creator of Primos) an apology. It doesn't matter if you want to watch the show or not. There was no logical reason to unleash that level of vitriol over just a few words, especially before the show has even aired. Now all of y'all line up and tell her you're sorry.

Featured Posts