Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
1595690363626.png
1595690368063.png

1595690773629.png

Opening Theme: Black Catcher v3 by Vickeblanka
Ending Theme: New Page by Intersection

Last Time: The Bulls finally returned to their base, which was still destroyed from a previous battle. Yami's magical beats escaped, so Yami tasked the Bulls with getting them back. After various mishaps, the beats are safely returned; meanwhile, Henry attempted to rebuild the Bulls' base by taking input from everyone, but in the end decides to simply rebuild it the way it was.

This Time: While Yami investigates Asta's demon situation, Charlotte tries to drum up the courage to confess her feelings to the Black Bulls captain.

NOTES: With this episode, we return to manga canon - albeit, another more low-key episode.

Also, for those using DVRs, note that Black Clover will be airing at around 1:50 tonight, due to an anime short Toonami is airing at 12:30.

animePWNS

1955-2024
Well Charlotte's certainly going overboard.

Oh well. This performance by The Pillows makes up for it.

STEVEN BLUM INTERVIEW! Totally makes up for it!

As if Gordon wasn't creepy enough.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Yeah, Charlotte getting emotional was eye roll worthy. But at least she admitted her true feelings to her knights. That's progress. Feel kinda bad for Sol though. The love triangle continues I guess.

Makes sense they're starting their research into the Devils by seeking out others with Forbidden Curses like Charlotte and one was right under Yami's nose, Gordon. I like that it seems we're finally gonna get more back story on him and maybe his family.

marklungo

Greetings from Honneamise
I always thought Gordon was more sympathetic than creepy -- after all, he's just a lonely, soft-spoken wallflower who wants friends -- but this episode suggests that they're going to start emphasizing the creepy part. (That close-up at the end where his face takes on a skull-like appearance was an effective moment.) Since he's one of the best characters on the show, I hope things turn out well for him. As for the main plot: between the zany, frenetic hijinks (which is not my style of humor, at least the way this show does it) and the predictable romcom plot complications, it was a real chore for me to sit through. I hope the Black Bulls get back to fighting soon, because that's what Black Clover does best.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts