C&C - Aqua Teen Hunger Force - "Multiple Meat" [4/11]

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
A new episode airs tonight at midnight. We're only three episodes away from episode 100.

Rabi~en~Rose

idolmaster
no! the cute horror! so many wads of meat :eek: Frylock shows why he's the smart one and Shake just shuts himself over from the meats. cute episode!

Nobodyman

Another awesome episode. The multiple Meatwads and everything they did with them was just frickin' awesome, from the two Meatwads trying to decide who would hold the door open, to the Carl "teaching" them Texas Hold 'em, to Shake continuing to chop them up despite the obvious results, to them forming a democracy, to Frylock making the genius move of getting them to sing 3 Million Bottles of Beer on the Wall and then ditching Shake.

I wasn't too keen on the the ending. I guess Frylock's whole success story was pretty funny, but it was just a bit too random and weird. Everything up until then though was pure gold.

Dub

BOB-OMB!
Ain't gonna lie - I laughed from start to finish. And if that sound you heard at the end was Shake shooting himself then that made it even better. Haven't laughed that hard at ATHF in a long time :)

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
You know the ending of this one though weird, wasn't actually weak: The idea of several hundred years in the future worked a lot better then it did in "The Clowning" as we got to see Frylock leave and become successful while Master Shake hung around and wound up poking out his eyes and cutting off his ears (that I didn't even know he had) to avoid hearing Meatwads continued singing, then shooting himself when they did it again. If Shake wasn't so stupid he probably should of just tried lighting Meatwad's pieces on fire instead of just choping them, though I am glad at least why they explained the whole "multiple meat" angle: Meatwad has no real brain and if you chop up meat, you just get smaller pieces of it. Though in truth the multiple Meatwads convo besides a few nice little moments (like all of them agreeing to learn playing Poker from Carl and only having play money, as well as all of them realizing they couldn't count, though if that's the case how come they sang the 3 million dollars of beer song? What they couldn't count backwards?) weren't really funny. Guess itw as due to all of the mbeing so similar. Which I guess was the point since it drove Shake crazy, but it still wasn't too funny on it's own. There were some good moments though: Shake claiming to see Minority Report and knowing the future, Frylock pointing out if he just keeps cutting up meatwad he'll get more meatwads and Shake thinking it's fun to do so, Carl threathening all the little meats, Shake claiming that they're a dicatorship and he has the iron d*ck (one of the best lines of teh season so far) and Frylock getting them all to sing that song. Not as good as some other eps this season but hey entertaining, can't deny that.

Freedom Fighter

Ain't gonna lie - I laughed from start to finish. And if that sound you heard at the end was Shake shooting himself then that made it even better. Haven't laughed that hard at ATHF in a long time :)
I have to concur 100 percent. This season has gotten better week by week, back towards the quality of the first couple seasons... and this one put it over the top! Loved all the little Meatwads, Shake's way of trying to deal with them, and Frylock giving Shake the ultimate screw-over! The show picked the right time to return to glory with the 100th episode just around the corner.

Hilarious, hilarious episode!

DisneyDusty

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

I don't understand why any of you are saying "this doesn't make sense" or "this wasn't funny".

This show is not trying to conform to any sense of what we consider right or good or normal. And that's why I love it.

Yes, sometimes you do FEEL that the episodes aren't as good as others, but honestly, that probably means they aren't up to how they usually are. Basically when they stick to what they are, which is very unconforming, then that is when they are best.

Why is ANYONE complaining the show is weird? That's what it is supposed to be! The only time I didn't think the episode was good was when Carl was stupid thinking Meatwad would actually have money (especially when he saw it in front of him). It's just not what Carl would do, I don't think. You see, it's when the characters aren't themselves, when the show isn't itself, it's not as good. But even then, maybe Carl would do that. And maybe it was fine.

Now the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie seemed to be a metaphoric search for origin, meaning, or just something in life, but it was still great because it was so them, so...Aqua Teen Hunger Force (yes, still not as great as when they are the best on TV, but a movie will always be different from a TV show).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Inside Out 2 is gonna be doing huge box office numbers.

Here's adult animation category ballot for Emmy Awards 2024. I'm hoping that Praise Petey will get in the final line-up.

I don't know where to post this...
but Alvin and the Chipmunks movie is in development of Disney.

I guess Nick is officially done with this franchise for now.
Happy 20th Birthday to the Cartoon Network City Era!

Featured Posts