Blue Dragon "Bouquet's New Power" Talkback (SPOILERS)

sag_2002

jetstream.jpg
bluedragon.jpg

So, we haven't had a Blue Dragon episode talkback in a couple weeks, so I've decided to rectify that oversight. So far, Shu, Jiro, Kluke and Marumaro have recieved their upgrades. That leaves Bouquet and Zola as the only ones who haven't had their shadows powered up. So, whose turn is it this week? (Well, it should be obvious by looking at the title of the episode.)
Blue Dragon Episode 36
English Title: Bouquet's New Power
Japanese Title: Whispers and Clang!

Episode Description:
The gang plans to finish things with Nene once and for all, but a room full of Black Shadows may prove too much for them unless Bouquet can tap into her newfound power.​

Last edited by a moderator:

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
Last week was the only week Blue Dragon didn't have a talkback, and it's because I get tired of wasting my time to make a talkback when people don't participate in them.

FYI- The Japanese title would be "Whispers and Clang!"

Radical

Banned
After seeing bigddan11's reply,I was wondering from what happened to last week's Blue Dragon talkback since I've been wanting to post my cool episode replies after watching the series,but I see & understand now.

Really cool episode dedicated to my Bouquet:anime:,

The Highlights:

Nice to see Conrad again who's a great awesome Knight Master character & was an amazing help with the giant birds to head to Nene's fortress:D.

I miss my favorite character Legolas after his whole absence:(,I hope he comes back later on.

From Zola I'm shocked that Lord Nene is the 7th warrior descendent:eek:(and I thought it was General Logi or Delphinium:confused:who knew),this is getting interesting now.

I love Kluke's Phoneix which its good to see her more in the battlefield.

Poor Jiro having to hear his worst tin can enemy that he bashed earlier.

These next Black Shadow robots sent by Sabazo are the mega toughest than the last ones sent by Gilliam.

I love Bouquet/Hippo's entrance by wanting to shine,so funny:p,but poor Hippo got blasted,but he tried though.

Zola figured it out which are the Nanobots they are the source of the Black Shadow bots reconstructing,that's MY GIRL:D!!!!!!!

Awesome how heroes all attack which I loved Kluke's Phoneix'a awesome attack:Don the Nanobots areas but they're indestructible as well of course.

Yay! My Bouquet/Hippo can do it alone to shine this time:anime:,geez the jerk Jiro being so mean to the poor girl:mad:,same 'ol Mr.GrouchyJiroPants.

Awesome of Conrad battling through the evil Shadow Warriors.

Sweet nice one Bouquet to fool the guards by becoming Lord Nene,funny when she fired one of the guards,hehehehe:p, & awesome that my Bouquet/Hippo's newfound power is to copy that person/thing like becoming the Black Shadow robot to bash Sabazo which he's finally destroyed,pretty awesome my Bouquet/Hippo:anime:.

Really funny after with Bouquet hugging Shu,I love the look on Kluke's face,hahahahaha.

And now the finale big battle against Lord Nene has come,hahahahaha:evil:.

Next episode preview:Nene shows off his new power & Zola's Bat Shadow changes color,could that be her new power:confused:,can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

zoombie

This one was good. We are very close to the showdown with Nene. I can't wait till he goes down.

Bouquet impersonating Nene was hillarous. But Sabazo and those soulders were stupid to fall for it, an obvious clue is that Nene didn't have Deathroy, that is a dead giveaway, Nene never goes anywhere without his annoying little pet, and there is good reason for it, but you will see soon.

oo7565

put it this way Zola is wrong about who the 7th warrior is but will not spoile it for you;)

RockmanDash

Retired
put it this way Zola is wrong about who the 7th warrior is but will not spoile it for you;)

You basically already spoiled by saying that he was not the seventh warrior. Seriously guys cut with the spoilers, I don't care if you don't actually say the true spoiler, a spoiler is a spoiler >_> quit ruining the fun for others and keep your mouths shut. Kk thanks =D.

I thought this episode was good, I never thought Bouquet's power was going to be copying though for some reason.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I wonder if the new Dexter's Lab set will have Rude Removal on it. They were okay with putting The Whoopass Girls on the PPG set many years ago that they were advertising on Cartoon Network (albeit they muted every time it was said in the pilot). This set's clearly for adults.
They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.

Featured Posts