Dragon Ball Z Kai - "The Tables are Turned! Witness the Power of Perfection!" - Talkback [10/10/11]

Bryan

News/Schedules
Staff member
Reporter
nicktoons.png
dragon-ball-z-kai.png

080 - The Tables are Turned! Witness the Power of Perfection!

Premieres: Monday, October 10 at 9pm ET on Nicktoons
Encores: View all upcoming episodes of Dragon Ball Z Kai

Gohan uses the pain of past failures to make a Super Saiyan breakthrough, and Vegeta is shocked to find he's no match for Cell's formidable perfect form!

Previous Episode Talkback Threads: 1-8, 9-11, 12-15, 16-19, 20-23, 24-27, 28-35, 36, 37-38, 39-40, 41-42, 43-44, 45-46, 47-48, 49-50, 51, 52-53, 54-55, 56-57, 58, 59-61, 62-63, 64-65, 66-69, 70-79

PLEASE NOTE: Spoilers for future episodes that haven't aired on Nicktoons must go into spoiler tags!

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Vegeta fans may get upset.

This is the episode that makes him look like a fool

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Originally posted by Gold Guy
Vegeta fans may get upset.

This is the episode that makes him look like a fool

Foolish perhaps but it's really more arrogance then anything else which yeah seems foolish after his defeat by Andriod 18 but yeah Vegeta's still full of arrogance at this point in the series.

Besides you know whose really stupid? Cell, because after what happened here with Vegeta, he winds up being the agitator to Gohan's transformation. Shouldn't he have realized "hmmm this seems familiar, like when I got Vegeta to get me to my perfect form and he became infintley stronger then me. Maybe I SHOULDN'T do that with Gohan.

originally posted by Paradox295
The way they premiere this show is weird.

It's like once a month or something.

What? No it's not. They've never premiered just one episode of DBZ Kai a month since they STARTED AIRING the series. They've been premiering the episodes in clumps (taking a month or two break every once in awhile for Funimation to finish dubbing more episodes to send to them) and usually air two new episodes a week unless there's a special occasion. The special occasion here is they're having a special Kai Marathon to celebrate one new episode, and then next week they'lll begin airing two a week (maybe even until the series is over as there's only 18 episodes of Kai after this one) which is also when new epsiodes of Iron Man and Speed Racer are premiering. So really they're premering episodes to go with their other action series airing premieres then. So I don't see what's so weird about their scheduling. Besides when Cartoon Network in 2000 aired all of the Trunks/Andriod/Cell arc straight through without any repeats this is the fastest we've gotten through anything DBZ related in the states actually.

EDIT: Edited because CYM pointed out I flubbed on the week/month point I was trying to clarify. My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

SRB2Unleashed

Dragon Ball obsessed
Okay By the end of October Kai will be at episode 84. Taking a look at how Nicktoons usually ends show and what they did last year for Thanksgiving, this might be EXACTLY how Nicktoons does with the rest of Kai (noticed 85+ have titles I fixed up myself)

Mon Oct 10 - 9:00pm - 080 - The Tables are Turned! Witness the Power of Perfection!
Wed Oct 19 - 8:00pm - 081 - Vegeta's Final Push! Defeat the Invincible Cell!
Thu Oct 20 - 8:00pm - 082 - The Strongest Super Saiyan! Trunks' Power Unleashed!
Wed Oct 26 - 8:00pm - 083 - Cell Invades the Airwaves! Announcing, "The Cell Games"
Thu Oct 27 - 8:00pm - 084 - Training Complete! Goku Sizes up the Competition!
Wed Nov 2 -- 8:00 pm -- 085 -- An Interrupted Rest! The Army's Assault on Cell!
Thu Nov 3 -- 8:00 pm -- 086 -- A New Guardian! The Dragon Balls Reborn!
Wed Nov 9 -- 8:00 pm -- 087 - Hercule's Legion Runs Wild! The Curtain Rises on the Cell Games!
Thu Nov 10 -- 8:00 pm -- 088 -- A Decisive Battle! Cell vs Goku!
Wed 16 (MAH BIRFDAY) -- 089 - A Battle To Maximum Level! Defeat Cell, Goku!
Thu Nov 17 -- 8:00 pm -- 090 -- The Match Comes To An End! Goku's Shocking Decision!
Wed Nov 23 -- 8:00 pm -- 091 - Get Angry Gohan! Release The Inner Power!
Sat Nov 26 -- 8:00 pm -- 092 - The Tears that Vanished into the Sky! Gohan's Super Awakening!
Sat Nov 26 -- 8:30 pm -- 093 - Fighting Without Hesitation! Gohan Destroys the Cell Juniors!
Wed Dec 14 -- 8:00 pm -- 094 - The Perfect Form Breaks Down! The Explosive Fist of Rage!
Thu Dec 15 -- 8:00 pm -- 095 -- Farewell Everyone! The Last Way to Save the Earth!
Sat Dec 31 -- 8:00 pm -- 096 - Combine Our Power! The Ultimate Kamehameha!
Sat Dec 31 -- 8:30 pm -- 097 -- A Smiling Goodbye! A New Day Arrives!
Sat Dec 31 -- 9:00 pm -- 098 - Bring Peace to the Future! Goku's Spirit is Eternal!

Ofcourse up until the last 3 episodes there would be a 48 or less hour long Kai Marathon :3

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts