SoundDestroyer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• So hello there...
    Just wanna say that I'm oficially retiring from AS as of today.
    I will be visiting this forum from time, but let's just say, I grew up, and I think it's time for me to leave (Part 1)
    SoundDestroyer
    SoundDestroyer
    My mental health is not good unfortunately, as I cannot take criticism and opinions from others, and I found Discord a much loveable place for me.
    So as of today, DO NOT expect any more comments from me in this server ever again.
    I MAY revisit this forum years later, but for me, this is the end... And the beginning of new things to come.
    With heart, please, take care everyone.
    Subwoofer.
    BlooCNBoy02
    BlooCNBoy02
    Sad to hear that. Take care. :(
    (From one of the members that you were following, formerly known as Palk Áron 2002)
    After thinking about my retirement, I decided, you know what? I will not retire at all. I'll just spend a lot of time on Discord. I'm great to be back.
    Reactions: kanc
    SoundDestroyer
    SoundDestroyer
    K
    kanc
    I don't know if Im interested posting thread for premieres thread anymore... Even Nickelodeon and Disney premiere thread doesn't seem to be posted this time.. I don't know if that matters to the site anymore. There are other ways to see premieres thread, nickstory, and dcba respectively
    Hi Guys.

Just wanna say that from now on, I wont be visiting forum pretty much everyday anymore.

Is safe for me to say that is slowly becoming a pit full of acid for me. (because I kinda don't like few users, their decisions, and opinions).

Ill probably will make later a article about expanded decision, but for now, that's all I can say.
    Now that the September Disney premieres are out, I hope that TOH finale comes out either in October or November.
    So guys, last week I told you that I'm gonna tell you something.

So here it is.

I don't know how bout you, but I was thinking leaving AS, but I have a feeling that I don't want to.

The thing is that I have a feeling that the forum became really childish. And it just getting worse.

Man, I kinda miss 2010's when this place was super active.
    Guys, big help needed! Which episode of Howie Mandell's Animals Doing Things aired on Disney XD on July 2? If anyone knows it, help would be appreciated!
    K
    kanc
    Maybe it's a repeat?
    SoundDestroyer
    SoundDestroyer
    Nope. It was a premiere. The thing is Zap2it wasn't working, and TV Passport did not show the name of the episode. We know, however two names for future episodes. Purry in Pink, which will air this Saturday, and Sheepless in Seattle, which will air Next Saturday. Maybe you can check the Wikipedia article for this show to find the answer?
    K
    kanc
    thats weird, i wonder why thefutoncritic doesn't list what new episode airing at Jul 2? . in order to see zap2it, you have to clear the cache (i did clear cache for one hour) in order for zap2it to work. this has been happening for months i believe.. i cant find how to check on wikia since i cant find it .... sorry

if there would've been new episode they could've post it on thefutoncritic... strange.
    Don't be mad at me, but I wanna finish The Owl House and Amphibia together, so ill be not watch Amphibia series finale next Wednesday. Instead, ill be waiting till The Owl House series finale (which I hope, it will air this fall) and watch them together. While I will wait, I will watch the 2017 literation of Ducktales. Thank you all for understanding my opinion.
    @Vuxovich Several MMP episodes got earlier premieres in Russia (episodes such Itsy Bitsy, Ariel Force One, Toast of the Town etc) rather than in US, hence why Russia ending season early (or series, if it won't be renewed for season 2).
    Just the reminder that Middlemost Post season (or series) finale airs today in Russia. Here's hope that Nickelodeon will renew this series, but hey, they're only obbesed with SpongeBob, so I may not be sure.
    Vuxovich
    Vuxovich
    K
    kanc
    Im guessing the rest of Middlemost Post airing in Russia, might be on verge of shutting down Nick Russia, due to Russia war of Ukraine, but I'm guessing the shutdown could be temporary.

As for Middlemost Post fate, we will have to wait on Nick upfront for this, which would be Mar 24
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Since it's May the Fourth, might as well post this bit of trivia:

DePatie–Freleng Enterprises- known for The Pink Panther, mid-60s Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies, many Dr. Seuss specials, The Bod Squad, and Time for Timer- handled the lightsaber effects for Episode IV.
I wonder if the new Dexter's Lab set will have Rude Removal on it. They were okay with putting The Whoopass Girls on the PPG set many years ago that they were advertising on Cartoon Network (albeit they muted every time it was said in the pilot). This set's clearly for adults.
They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.

Featured Posts