J. B. Warner
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Since yours truly is still single (I'm a professional, state of the art girl repellant), can I take Kim and Frankie home? I can make space in the bedroom alongside Jenny, Ariel and Yumi.
    (P.S, congrats, ya lucky dawg you!).
    Since yours truly is still single (I'm a professional, state of the art girl repellant), can I take Kim and Frankie home? I can make space in the bedroom alongside Jenny, Ariel and Yumi.
    Since yours truly is still single (I'm a professional, state of the art girl repellant), can I take Kim and Frankie home? I can make space in the bedroom alongside Jenny, Ariel and Yumi.
    That's it? How about something more exciting like "I resolve to get every single KP!" or "I resolve to collect all issues of Disney Adventures in ALL LANGUAGES!"? =D
    That's it? How about something more exciting like "I resolve to get every single KP!" or "I resolve to collect all issues of Disney Adventures in ALL LANGUAGES!"? =D
    Happy new year! I'm still trying to perfect my Tom Servo impression when he shouts "EEENNNND!!ENNNDDDD!!!!" at the end of Batwoman as part of my new year's resolution. Youse?
    Happy new year! I'm still trying to perfect my Tom Servo impression when he shouts "EEENNNND!!ENNNDDDD!!!!" at the end of Batwoman as part of my new year's resolution. Youse?
    You've got some great work man!
    You also got a mention from King-Cheetah on FurAffinity.
    Hope to see more of your stuff.
    Woah, that's a one great criticism. (-lwl-)
    Thanx- Wish that I could get more critisized, so I could improve myself.
    Woah, that's a one great criticism. (-lwl-)
    Thanx- Wish that I could get more critisized, so I could improve myself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) live tomorrow night (as of this post) :D
I've been promoted to moderator/staff member, just a day after my account turned 7 no less!
Forget "Game of Thrones" and "Walking Dead". I still say "Once Upon a Time" is the best show of the 2010's.
Regarding MeTV Toons, do you think one day that they’ll start airing shows from the 2010’s? Stuff like The Looney Tunes Show or Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated?
If I had a nickel for every time a Netflix preschool show had a same sex wedding, I'd have 2 nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's cool that it happened twice. I'm referring to Ada Twist Scientist and Princess Power by the way.

Featured Posts