J. B. Warner
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Since yours truly is still single (I'm a professional, state of the art girl repellant), can I take Kim and Frankie home? I can make space in the bedroom alongside Jenny, Ariel and Yumi.
    (P.S, congrats, ya lucky dawg you!).
    Since yours truly is still single (I'm a professional, state of the art girl repellant), can I take Kim and Frankie home? I can make space in the bedroom alongside Jenny, Ariel and Yumi.
    Since yours truly is still single (I'm a professional, state of the art girl repellant), can I take Kim and Frankie home? I can make space in the bedroom alongside Jenny, Ariel and Yumi.
    That's it? How about something more exciting like "I resolve to get every single KP!" or "I resolve to collect all issues of Disney Adventures in ALL LANGUAGES!"? =D
    That's it? How about something more exciting like "I resolve to get every single KP!" or "I resolve to collect all issues of Disney Adventures in ALL LANGUAGES!"? =D
    Happy new year! I'm still trying to perfect my Tom Servo impression when he shouts "EEENNNND!!ENNNDDDD!!!!" at the end of Batwoman as part of my new year's resolution. Youse?
    Happy new year! I'm still trying to perfect my Tom Servo impression when he shouts "EEENNNND!!ENNNDDDD!!!!" at the end of Batwoman as part of my new year's resolution. Youse?
    You've got some great work man!
    You also got a mention from King-Cheetah on FurAffinity.
    Hope to see more of your stuff.
    Woah, that's a one great criticism. (-lwl-)
    Thanx- Wish that I could get more critisized, so I could improve myself.
    Woah, that's a one great criticism. (-lwl-)
    Thanx- Wish that I could get more critisized, so I could improve myself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Since it's May the Fourth, might as well post this bit of trivia:

DePatie–Freleng Enterprises- known for The Pink Panther, mid-60s Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies, many Dr. Seuss specials, The Bod Squad, and Time for Timer- handled the lightsaber effects for Episode IV.
I wonder if the new Dexter's Lab set will have Rude Removal on it. They were okay with putting The Whoopass Girls on the PPG set many years ago that they were advertising on Cartoon Network (albeit they muted every time it was said in the pilot). This set's clearly for adults.
They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.

Featured Posts