The Loud House - "Episodes 205 - 207" [October 2020]

ToonJay723

Staff member
Ghosted!
Premieres Friday, October 9th at 7PM on Nickelodeon
Episode 205 (Episodes 505)

With the help of Lincoln and Clyde, Lori banishes a ghost she believes is haunting her. But when Fairway’s golf team starts to struggle, she realizes she needs to bring it back to turn the team’s luck around.

Blinded by Science
Premieres Friday, October 16th at 7PM on Nickelodeon
Episode 206 (Episode 506a)

After searching for her next big scientific breakthrough, Lisa discovers Flip is a marvel of modern science

Band Together
Premieres Friday, October 16th at 7:15PM on Nickelodeon
Episode 207 (Episode 506b)

Luna has to decide between playing in a band with her friends or with playing with professionals

zoombie

Ghosted!

Interesting choice to do a whole half hour special. It is nice to see more of Lori's college life. And the two parts have their own themes.

What is it with ghosts and library. I dot think perhaps the ghost should not be helping Lori until she was smarten up on this, and none of this would happen.

I liked Lori look in that t - shirt, I wonder how long till her hair grows back. Anyway I liked the episode.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Ghosted!
I wonder how long till her hair grows back.
Lola's hair did manage to grow back between Garage Banned and Change of Heart, so not for a long time. (It could also be the magic of cartoon physics.)

zoombie

Blinded By Science

Wow did not expect that ending, Flip actually murdered some people. The Loud House to have a death count is not something I expect from this show. Okay they are not dead yet, but they will be eventually. This episode did put up the stakes of the real science the dangers going into space without a helmet. So yup those people are dead.

I wonder the whole Flip thing is a tribute to other cartoons that go against conventional wisdom. I don't know what to say about this episode, it didn't offend me murder not with standing.

Band Together

Always liked Luna's episode, this one is not exception. I felt bad for Katie when not only Luna and her band, but also Lynn's Sr. friend was harassing her. I know you all want your big break, but think of it from Katie's perspective. I know Luna one more chance and we won't bother you anymore, so I guess they kind of acknowledge that behavior is not cool, but not clearly.

So this was a way to write out Chunk, we haven't seen him in a while, so I guess they had no room on the show. This season is the season of change, between Lori going to college, Lincoln going to middle school, and Lily going to pre school, so it make sense.

Way better of the two episodes, that is for sure.

Last edited:

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Blinded by Science: Lisa is my favorite Loud Sister, so I was concerned by this episode because of Flip and Nick's promo didn't help. I was really surprised by this episode, it was pretty fun to watch. I liked how much action it had, and how creative it was. It have some gross moments but it was alright. It was kind of sweet at moments and oops they sent someone to space. Kind of dark episode, I mean they were going to send a guy into space without stuff, just to see if he can survive. I give it 8/10

Band Together : It was a good episode, basic band plot of someone getting seen and making big , but they did give it a different texture of Luna not actually going further because she found it boring and not her style. I like how they didn't just go and give her back her spot because "friendship" and it was nice a little arc for Chunk too a sweet ending. I give 7.5/10

glennbyrnes

Blinded By Science

Wow did not expect that ending, Flip actually murdered some people. The Loud House to have a death count is not something I expect from this show. Okay they are not dead yet, but they will be eventually. This episode did put up the stakes of the real science the dangers going into space without a helmet. So yup those people are dead.
Think of it as self defense. That was what they were about to do to him.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.

Featured Posts