What a lovely Duwang! - "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable" [News and Discussion]

Lord Dalek

Uncreative Hack
Just when you thought it was safe to start making fun of a certain someone's hair...

If they don't use Scary Monsters and Super Creeps over the ED I will not be pleased.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Gatordragon

A jester is you!
Oh my God! This is happening!

tumblr_inline_milraiQWic1rsa4jg.gif

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Kinda wish we got a shot of Josuke sitting in a classroom but oh well
Part 4 baby: David Bowie and 90s Shonen
post-35381-Krieger-every-single-noun-and-U6RN.gif

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
Awesome! Great to see we'll be getting part 4 of Jojo soon, and I'm looking forward to meeting the new Jojo :D.

Curious to see how much of the game cast are retained after all the recasts for Stardust Crusaders.

mumbo

Look skyward
Finally! David Production does such a good job. So looking forward to this. No premiere details yet but I'd guess spring 2016?

Gatordragon

A jester is you!
I'm gonna miss the old artstyle, but the new one looks good on its own merits. Looks like they doing all of part 4 in the new style from the get go instead of changing it in the middle. Works for me.

O-chan

I'm gonna miss the old artstyle, but the new one looks good on its own merits. Looks like they doing all of part 4 in the new style from the get go instead of changing it in the middle. Works for me.

I know Part 1 and 2 had a unified style, then Part 3 had a different set of animators but is that what you meant by "changing it in the middle"? I ask because Parts1/2 was one cour then they did a break before doing Part 3 which they split in two cours but kept the same staff. During Part 3 the only design change was Iggy and that was to reflect the stylistic change in the manga.

Gatordragon

A jester is you!
@O-chan

I was comparing the artystyle change in the anime to the artstyle change in the manga. Part 4 changed artstyles midway in the manga, but the anime adaptation looks like it will use the artstyle of the latter half of the manga right from the start.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.
I don't care what anyone says, The Super Friends version of the origin of Batman was pretty effective for 1980s Saturday morning TV. Plus, Alfred telling young Bruce Wayne it's time to go when visiting his parents' graves just tugs at the heartstrings.

Featured Posts