"The Super Hero Squad Show" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Racattack!Force

私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !
You guys are really complaining about the designs of a cartoon aimed at kids starting at 4 years old? What's next, complaints that there isn't enough blood?
Heh, must've missed that part. :sweat: Explains both the designs and the name. Probably going to early mornings.

Racattack!Force

私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !
The premise makes me laugh. :p

When the greatest heroes on the planet unite to face the world's greatest villains, you get the biggest, most family-friendly Super Hero team-up in TV history…Marvel Super Hero Squad. It's no small job protecting Super Hero City from VillainVille's infamous criminals…But Iron Man, Wolverine, the Hulk, the Silver Surfer, Thor and the Falcon are always up for the job.

Shouting "Hero Up!" as they rush into battle, the Squad must keep Dr. Doom's allies from gathering pieces of the Infinity Sword. Otherwise, Doom will use the Sword to rule the universe! Luckily, the City is filled with Marvel Super Hero guest-stars to help out in a pinch. These brave heroes totally deliver the action—but with plenty of humor on the side.
Any chance of me taking the show even remotely seriously has now flew out the window. Super Hero City? VillianVille? Honestly...

Spider-Friends

www.spider-friends.com
You guys are really complaining about the designs of a cartoon aimed at kids starting at 4 years old?

I think it is quite understandable. For the first time we get a huge cast of Marvel Characters in the same show yet instead of it being taken seriously, it's aimed at pre-schoolers.

The complaints about The Brave and the Bold are the ones I don't get: We've had two really good Batman cartoons in the past two decades; having one aimed at the kiddies doesn't really matter because you'll probably get ANOTHER good Batman cartoon a few years down the line.

Danzigg

Hey I think this great, New fans to the Marvel Universe, we need stuff like this guys. Kids will love this and when they mature they will watch the Marvel cartoons aimed at older age groups and then onto comics.

Yeah it's the muppet babbies of the Marvel World but hey new fans/readers are the life blood of this industry in fiercely competive marketplace. I'm just looking at the bigger picture.

Racattack!Force

私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !
The complaints about The Brave and the Bold are the ones I don't get: We've had two really good Batman cartoons in the past two decades; having one aimed at the kiddies doesn't really matter because you'll probably get ANOTHER good Batman cartoon a few years down the line.
Brave/Bold isn't aimed at preschoolers, it's aimed at the 6-11 age group. Totally different game field. :sweat: Brave/Bold is an action show with a does of comedy. This Marvel show is going to be all comedy for the most part.

tb4000

I wouldn't want to live in SuperHero City or VillainVille...I bet them two places suffer more collateral damage than a mofo.

spyke

People said the same thing about the Brave and Bold until they saw it in motion. Perhaps the same could be said about this one.

You know people keeps saying this show could air on YAH but what about Saturday Throwdown? Except for Bakugan,Pokemon and Transformers Animated the rest of the shows are just reruns of YAH. They could put the show there and add something new to the block.

True, and after having just seen the intro for this show, I have to say that the animation looks pretty darn good. Color me impressed. I'll definitely will be watching this show.

Racattack!Force

私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !
But MSHS couldn't possibly be on an action block like YAH. A show aimed at 6-8 year olds would be out of place with shows for tweenagers.

spyke

But MSHS couldn't possibly be on an action block like YAH. A show aimed at 6-8 year olds would be out of place with shows for tweenagers.

No it wouldn't. Except for CLONE WARS, those action shows are aimed at kids 6-11.

warnerbroman

You guys are really complaining about the designs of a cartoon aimed at kids starting at 4 years old? What's next, complaints that there isn't enough blood?
though this seems to be an insult

what?! it could go without the "super-deformed" look and still appeal to kids

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
Any chance of me taking the show even remotely seriously has now flew out the window. Super Hero City? VillianVille? Honestly...

It's not suppose to be taken seriously. Now if they were promising deep sophisticated stories and heavy drama, and then gave that description, then I understand the criticism.

though this seems to be an insult

what?! it could go without the "super-deformed" look and still appeal to kids

Fair enough, but being super deformed isn't automatically a bad thing either.

creativerealms

Brave and the bold targets hard core DC comics fans as much as it targets little kids if not more. The show also handles death far better then most action cartoons out there, probably just as good as the DCAU handled death. by not sugercoating it in the slightest.

veemonjosh

Stone free, do what I please
Yeah it's the muppet babbies of the Marvel World but hey new fans/readers are the life blood of this industry in fiercely competive marketplace.

Speaking of which...

247.jpg

Whatever happened to that Marvel Babies concept that was proposed 2 1/2 years back? That sounded downright hilarious. :lol:

henrysmythe

Very disappointed that Spidey and his cast seem to be the only Marvel characters being excluded from this series but I'll definitely check it out. Can't wait to see this show's version of Doctor Doom.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy Father's Day!
I swear to God, no one really hates Cartoon Cartoons/CN Studios library more than Warner Bros. Discovery do.
Ultraman Rising is the #6 movie on Netflix Worldwide.
Inside Out 2 is gonna be doing huge box office numbers.

Featured Posts