The contest essay game

Daffy Dork

I'm basing this game off those cereal commercials where it says" tell us why you like it in 50 words or less " The rules: A user gives a question that he wants someone to answer in 50 words or less....remember...fun questions only. After the user writes the essay,he asks the a question that the next user can answer in 50 words or less. lets begin!

first question: What's your favorite shellfish and why?

Carolina Red

Your ad here (for just $15k!)
The best shellfish are usually the edible ones. I prefer the ones with the shells off when they are prepared for consumption.

Question: What would you do if you were supplied with eighty pounds of dryer lint?

Agent S7

Destined to Rock
In many ways, it is in the Middle East.

Q. Tell us why you prefer Care Bears over Akira. Or at least lie about it.

Colin

Oh... this is not good.
Staff member
Administrator
Interrupting this "game" here.

Remember forum rules, folks... No one sentence replies. It is possible to have a decent reply under 50 words. If the thread continues with the current trend of minimalistic replies, it will be closed.

...and all this was said in under 50 words... so nyah! :p

Fresh V

Stand By Me
Care Bears are so fluffy and cute. Is Akira fluffy and cute? No. Care Bears are so huggable and caring. Is Akira huggable and caring? No. Care Bears are stupid. Is Akira stupid? No...... That's why I come to the conclusion that Akira pwnz Care Bears.

Question: What do you like about toilet paper? What would you do if the usage of it became illegal?

Daffy Dork

I like toilet paper because it has those cuddly widdle bears on the package! If it became illegal, I would cry because those bears are my very best friends and love when they dance cha cha cha charmin!

Question: What would they call ceaser dressing if julius ceaser wouldnt allow royalties to use his name?

LightShadow1890

..needs to change her avatar.
No, don't think so. The type of answers are a little different. We're just using answers with thought, not answers which pop out of nowhere.

Question: Why would you enjoy a snowball fight?

Punisher

One Shot At Glory
There are many things to enjoy about a snowball fight. First, pasting someone with a snowball in the face is just plain funny, and second, I like throwing things at people.

Question: What would you do if the dinosaurs came back?

Daffy Dork

no,a snowcube fight would be better, or mebbe even a snow-quadrilateral fight...or best of all.... a bacon fight!

Q:I just threw a loaf of pumpernickel bread at you and noone saw...what do you do?

Agent S7

Destined to Rock
I jump into the air, ninja style. "Who ha-ha!" I shout, my lame ninja cry. Then I throw a muffin at you. ;)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?
Twitter remains super toxic, I do not recommend spending more time on there than you have to. I have friends on there, but meh.
Today marks the 25th Year Anniversary of when the Original Game of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise was released in North America. It's quite surreal to see how far Nintendo's All-Star Battle Royale Franchise has come since its early days.

Featured Posts