"Avengers Endgame" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
I think it was all but confirmed that Carol would be in Avengers 4, so no surprise there, but I'm seriously wondering whether they'll be able to satisfactorily conclude the Thanos/Infinity Gauntlet storyline in one movie and leave Avengers 4 for the denouement o_O.

the greenman

I think it was all but confirmed that Carol would be in Avengers 4, so no surprise there, but I'm seriously wondering whether they'll be able to satisfactorily conclude the Thanos/Infinity Gauntlet storyline in one movie and leave Avengers 4 for the denouement o_O.
After credit scene #3 of IW
39041bfb5e441a01296c13f77d0e8bd0.jpg

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
The Russos hint that the Avengers who don't get to appear much in Infinity War will have much larger roles in the sequel.

Hawkeye fans, rejoice.
I guess this will deal with the fact that so far we haven't seen anything from Hawkeye or Ant-Man in the trailer or much of the promotional material.

Almost makes me think some of this film will be spent dealing with what Clint and Scott were doing while The Avengers were fighting Thanos.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Almost makes me think some of this film will be spent dealing with what Clint and Scott were doing while The Avengers were fighting Thanos.

I could see that. I seem to recall some strange set photos that involved Hawkeye and...the yakuza? Those photos always left me curious as to what they signified.

Frontier

Staff member
In EMPIRE, Russos hint to look for clues in the Civil War to glean what's in this movie. They also say it's 'more of an adventure in the classical sense, with emotional stakes.'
If I had to hazard a guess...a movie dealing with the fallout of the Infinity War fight, much in the same way Civil War dealt with the fallout of Age of Ultron.

Not quite sure what "adventure in the classical sense" means, although it does imply our heroes going on some kind of journey...

the greenman

I would also be very disconcerted at "Avengers: Dissasembled" or "House of M" :sweat:.
I feel like Age of Ultron teased Avengers Disassembled. House of M would be too soon considering we apparently have films tethered to this version of the MCU planned already. It would be fortuitous if MARVEL had that planned already though.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
What is House of M? What is Avengers Disassembled about?
House of M - Scarlet Witch alters reality so that Mutants are placed in charge.

Avengers Disassembled
- Scarlet Witch goes crazy and tears the Avengers apart.

Not very great stories for Wanda, all things considered :sweat:.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
What is House of M? What is Avengers Disassembled about?
Avengers Disassembled is basically the storyline crossover that ended what we think of as the traditional Avengers roster and several members were killed, exiled, or vilified. Scarlet Witch went nuts and orchestrated all these random attacks. House of M followed Disassembled and Scarlet Witch has another mental breakdown and tries to alter reality to bring her children back and creates this AU. So if past movie titles are an indication like Age of Ultron, the movie would only borrow certain elements not do a true adaptation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

Featured Posts