Talkback: F-Zero: GP Legend - Chain Reaction

Mek

Digestive Juices
I have NO idea why they swapped the 7th episode to be the 6th one... well, the Arrows are good for entertainment (especially Super Arrow), and I haven't seen this one either, so yay! XP

MattThomasM2B

The End Is Here.

Wow. Was it just me or did they edit the heck out of all forms of violence?

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
Based on a description I read from some guy, I thought episode 7 was going to be "a dramatic emotional explanation of the relationship between Super Arrow and Mrs. Arrow."

.....What was that guy on?

lostrune

Detective Rachel
Deep Thoughts: 10/23 Sat

Only thing I have to say is... why is Mrs. Super Arrow's panty outside her costume? I thought only male superheroes do that! :D

Mek

Digestive Juices
lostrune said:
Only thing I have to say is... why is Mrs. Super Arrow's panty outside her costume? I thought only male superheroes do that! :D
Heh, ask Mrs. Incredible that question as well. XD;;; (Hey, had to sneak in a 'The Incredibles' reference, since I'm on an Arrows and Incredibles hype after this ep.)

Then again, pretty much every girl in F-Zero -save for Lisa and Lucy- wear metal thongs. XD;;;

I dunno, for some reason I liked this episode. Super Arrow is so obnoxiously funny. While I was expecting them to use James's voice, I'm really glad they didn't. The booming superhero voice suits him.

Martianinvader: You must be thinking of episode 20. *That's* the one that explores Super and Monique's relationship a bit. (Yes, Mrs. Arrow has a first name, but only in the NA/Euro release of F-Zero X) :)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts