SpongeBob and The 7 Deadly Sins

veemonjosh

Stone free, do what I please
This is the most random idea for a topic ever. For a second there, I thought this was some new Timbox story idea.

Then again, this IS the Nicktoons board, so I shouldn't be surprised that it's random and Spongebob-related.

Classic Speedy

Alllllll righty then
Staff member
Reporter
Haha, that was a good read. You put the characters into the seven categories pretty well. The question is, where does Mrs. Puff fit into all this? :p

Kury Wagner

Jizzyboobgirlkury
Well then, this made me feel weird. o_O

While you make good points, linking Spongebob to lust *is* creepy. Haha. But yeah, pretty cool.

Classic Speedy

Alllllll righty then
Staff member
Reporter
Wait. Pride is a sin?!
Excessive pride, yes. Like the kind when you think/say things like "I'm the best". Some of Sandy's mannerisms could certainly fit into that, especially when she brags about how great Texas is.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Haha, that was a good read. You put the characters into the seven categories pretty well. The question is, where does Mrs. Puff fit into all this? :p

Heh, based on "No Free Rides" it hints that she has somewhat of a shady past. Perhaps that includes dabbling in alchmey and using human transmutation to revive her dead husband...

.... Oh come on! You knew there had to be an FMA refrence at some point in this type of thread. I'm just getting it out of the way now. Though the idea of the central SB characters being the sins is kind of weird but does make sense if you think about it. Though I would say that Spongebob has a Lust for his job and Krabby Patties in general as well.

The characters do fall into these categories quite well. It was probably just a fluke, since the 7 deadly sins do make good stories.

Jave

Beware of the SPLAT
Staff member
Reporter
*reads*

*re-reads*

*re-re-reads*

Holy crap, you're right!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Looking at the Boomerang Imaginary Rebrand pitch really makes me wish that we get this rebrand instead of what we got in 2015.

I was at my local Wal-Mart, and they had merchandise out for the new Garfield movie. There's a plush doll of Baby Garfield that meows, and you have to feed him a piece of lasagna or pizza.
I want to thank both Silverstar and Goldstar for their awesome posts and great presence in this forum. Love ya!
Hey, internet: You all owe Natasha Klein (creator of Primos) an apology. It doesn't matter if you want to watch the show or not. There was no logical reason to unleash that level of vitriol over just a few words, especially before the show has even aired. Now all of y'all line up and tell her you're sorry.

Featured Posts