SpongeBob and The 7 Deadly Sins

Latest News & Videos

veemonjosh

Bites the Dust
Sep 30, 2005
The Grid
This is the most random idea for a topic ever. For a second there, I thought this was some new Timbox story idea.

Then again, this IS the Nicktoons board, so I shouldn't be surprised that it's random and Spongebob-related.

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
May 13, 2003
Haha, that was a good read. You put the characters into the seven categories pretty well. The question is, where does Mrs. Puff fit into all this? :p

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
May 13, 2003
Wait. Pride is a sin?!
Excessive pride, yes. Like the kind when you think/say things like "I'm the best". Some of Sandy's mannerisms could certainly fit into that, especially when she brags about how great Texas is.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
May 18, 2006
East Northport
Haha, that was a good read. You put the characters into the seven categories pretty well. The question is, where does Mrs. Puff fit into all this? :p
Heh, based on "No Free Rides" it hints that she has somewhat of a shady past. Perhaps that includes dabbling in alchmey and using human transmutation to revive her dead husband...

.... Oh come on! You knew there had to be an FMA refrence at some point in this type of thread. I'm just getting it out of the way now. Though the idea of the central SB characters being the sins is kind of weird but does make sense if you think about it. Though I would say that Spongebob has a Lust for his job and Krabby Patties in general as well.

Jave

Beware of the SPLAT
Staff member
Reporter
Sep 12, 2002
Chile
*reads*

*re-reads*

*re-re-reads*

Holy crap, you're right!