Post random pictures

harry580

1695154996876.png

hollywood video in a converted theater building

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
The most memorable thing about KND for me was its art style. I love it's groovy and spunk look to it. Very different style than any other Cartoon Cartoon at the time.

Seriously, tell me those characters look cute and innocent.

Capture11.PNG

The designs reminds me so much of Pepper Ann. As a kid, I didn't even know Pepper Ann existed until I was 16. When I first saw Pepper Ann, I was like "Oh wow. It reminds me so much of KND, except it's a million times better!"

Go watch Pepper Ann. Underrated show that deserves some love.

Capture14.PNG

No fanservice shipping, no big epic storyline, no annoying melodramatic bullpoop, just a silly fun show with silly fun characters and just having a good time.

When you're taking a silly, cute concept of kids fighting against adults (think Our Gang meets James Bond) into a kids version of In the Heat of the Night, that's when I got robbed.

Capture12.PNG

BTW, I like Nigel when he's being silly lol

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
Well, boys and girls! It's time for

Operation S.N.A.R.K.F.E.S.T
(Snarking Numerous Animated Respective Kids Featuring Erratic Satire Torture)

It's all right here on...

Capture.PNG

It all started with a cake. The first iconic cake that represented the BIGGEST story throughout course of the timeline. (laughs but sigh) But still, that cake looks delicious. :p

Capture30.PNG

Here comes The Delightful Children from Down the Lane. As a kid, I LOVE those characters! Mostly because they are so hammy and over-the-top, and I adore them. They're such a delight to see (no pun intended).

Capture31.PNG

Wha-Oh! Sector V is in Da House!!

Capture32.PNG

Wallabee ain't screwin' around! He'll beat yo butt, takin' that cake, save the kids, and bounce on outta here.

Capture33.PNG

Big Badolescent: Wanna play with me?

Capture36.PNG

Wally: Nope!!

Capture37.PNG

Big B: HOW DARE YOU!!!

The moral of the story is, don't piss off the Big Baddie! Or else, she'll punch you in the gut!

Capture40.PNG

Numbuh 2: Am I still in this episode, right?

Capture45.PNG

Delightful Children: Our cake is one of the most iconic part of the series. No matter how old we get, we still come up with an even bigger plan to create the perfect birthday ever, and DESTRORY THE KIDS NEXT DOOR FOREVER!!! (Laughing) Oh, how delightful!

Me: Yeah, about makes much sense when you keep having birthdays when you past the older the age of 10...

Capture42.PNG

Big Badolescent: At least I still got you a present.

Capture57.PNG

Delightful Children: Kids Next Door. Battle Stations?! Wow! Such an iconic line!

Capture61.PNG

Nigel: We'll be taking that cake, slice up your house, and we'll be on our way! Kids Next Door, out!

Capture63.PNG

Me: I liked this episode a kid because of how funny and silly it is. Now, it did put a smile on my face. It's a fun episode. Decent start, I'd say.

Tune in next time when we get to another-

Wait a minute. Is that COCONUT???!!!!!!

Capture65.PNG

Oh-

maxresdefault.jpg

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
Operation SNARKFEST continues.

After defeating a bunch of villains that nobody cares about....

Capture70.PNG

.....check out our main power supply.

Capture73.PNG

That is run by hamsters...

Okay. Let's just hope they're well fed.

Capture74.PNG

Oh wait. They're leaving. Why?

Capture75.PNG

Numbuh 3: They just need a vacation.

Capture76.PNG

*blackout*

Me: Well, this is what happened when we don't have the main source to the power supply, sweetheart.

Capture77.PNG

Hey look, it's the Toiletnator! As a kid, I really enjoy the Toiletnator. He's funny. He can do really cool powers that involves toiletry like blowing up toilet bowls, making toilet papers as bandages, and flushing with his mind. Silly, but intimidatingly cool.

I first thought Toiletnator was voiced by Rob Paulsen, but turns out he was actually voiced by Dee Bradley Baker. So that cleared things up.

Capture78.PNG

Here comes Grandma Stuffums, voiced by good ol' Grey Delisle-Griffin. I remember her being the big mama with nasty cooking and forces the kids to eat her bad food. Yeah,.....that's quite of an interesting character, I'd say.

BTW, why is the KND treehouse is in the background? That almost implies that the KND were next door neighbors to the Delightful Children. I don't know, that's weird to me.

Capture79.PNG

Oh yeah, there's Grandma's lackeys. Whatever.

Capture80.PNG

Numbuh 1: Oh that's just great! The hamsters are gone, we lost all our power, our 2x4 technology is not working, and now we don't know what to do! What else can go wrong?!

Capture86.PNG

Grandma: KIDS NEXT DOOR!

Numbuh 1: And....we'll add onto that to our list.

Me: (shaking my head) Never say, what can go wrong...

Capture87.PNG

Numbuh 2: Never fear, Hoagie P. Gilligan is here! Munch munch munch!!

Me: Hey Chowder! You got competition!

Capture89.PNG

Chowder: Yum! Yum! Yum!

Capture90.PNG

Oh hey, the hamsters are back! That was a short vacation.

Capture91.PNG

Numbuh 2: It's time to take the dish back in the kitchen!

Me: (facepalm) Really? Ok, that's a very bad pun.

Capture92.PNG

Me: It was alright. Some funny moments. Some good moments, Nothing much else to say.

Alright, moving on....

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
Alright, Operation SNARKFEST continues.

Okay, can we please not have a little girl go out on her own in the dark? You know things are not going to go well.

Capture93.PNG

Oh no! I've got BRIGHT TEETH!

Capture94.PNG

I. AM. THE KNIGHT(Brace)!

Knightbrace is played by Tom Kenny. As a kid, I would've imagined a dentist as a supervillian being parodied off of Batman. (Okay not really, but you know)

Bruce Wayne is confused lol

Capture95.PNG

Numbuh 1: Where is the sugary goodness there, Kuki?

Me: Dude, your friend’s teeth looks like a walking talking flashlight, yet you care about candy? Give me break. :rolleyes:

Capture97.PNG

I don’t know about you all, but Mr. Teef (played by Jeff Bennet) looks like one of those characters that’d fit in the world of Pepper Ann.

Capture99.PNG

Pepper Ann: I wouldn't have this guy as my dentist, if I were you.

Capture100.PNG

Oh goodie, it’s Dr Jelly! Seems like a sweet guy, isn’t it? (Pun intended)

Well if that’s the case,…

Capture101.PNG

…why would someone tying up Numbuh 4 and put him on grills,….

Capture102.PNG

….tangled Numbuh 2 and Numbuh 5 up on a dental floss spider web that’ll make Peter Parker side eyed….

Capture103.PNG

… and for Numbuh 3….

Okay, she’s here.

Capture104.PNG

But still, who could’ve done this?

SPOILER ALERT: Dr Jelly is Knighbrace the whole time.

Capture105.PNG

Knightbrace: I wanted to get into the dental industry when I was a kid, but I was being rejected by everyone so many times…

Capture106.PNG

So I ran a family owned mom-and-pop candy shop, and seeing kids eating candy and sweets drive me banana sandwich!

Capture108.PNG

Knightbrace (continued): I created a alter ego to fought to get revenge on kids eating sweet with good dental hygiene.

Unfortunately, I wouldn’t have got away with if weren’t for those meddling kids and- Wait! Wrong show!

Me: (laughing) Man, you gotta love Tom Kenny.

Capture109.PNG

Even though Knightbrace hates seeing kids tasting sweets, he’s ironically a sweet lover himself. Something you’ll never see throughout the rest of the show.

Enjoy it while you can, folks.

Capture110.PNG

Me: Pretty good episode. I do enjoy it. Tom Kenny is hilarious as always. I like the Knightbrace character. He seems very interesting. Best of all, I do like its slice of life moments within KND in this episode. Sector V are just average kids doing everyday kid stuff. That’s what I like about it. If only the series were like this, but I digress.

Stay tuned with more snark.

parkersfan89

Alright, Operation SNARKFEST continues.

Okay, can we please not have a little girl go out on her own in the dark? You know things are not going to go well.

View attachment 302380

Oh no! I've got BRIGHT TEETH!

View attachment 302381

I. AM. THE KNIGHT(Brace)!

Knightbrace is played by Tom Kenny. As a kid, I would've imagined a dentist as a supervillian being parodied off of Batman. (Okay not really, but you know)

Bruce Wayne is confused lol

View attachment 302382

Numbuh 1: Where is the sugary goodness there, Kuki?

Me: Dude, your friend’s teeth looks like a walking talking flashlight, yet you care about candy? Give me break. :rolleyes:

View attachment 302383

I don’t know about you all, but Mr. Teef (played by Jeff Bennet) looks like one of those characters that’d fit in the world of Pepper Ann.

View attachment 302384

Pepper Ann: I wouldn't have this guy as my dentist, if I were you.

View attachment 302385

Oh goodie, it’s Dr Jelly! Seems like a sweet guy, isn’t it? (Pun intended)

Well if that’s the case,…

View attachment 302386

…why would someone tying up Numbuh 4 and put him on grills,….

View attachment 302387

….tangled Numbuh 2 and Numbuh 5 up on a dental floss spider web that’ll make Peter Parker side eyed….

View attachment 302388

… and for Numbuh 3….

Okay, she’s here.

View attachment 302389

But still, who could’ve done this?

SPOILER ALERT: Dr Jelly is Knighbrace the whole time.

View attachment 302390

Knightbrace: I wanted to get into the dental industry when I was a kid, but I was being rejected by everyone so many times…

View attachment 302391

So I ran a family owned mom-and-pop candy shop, and seeing kids eating candy and sweets drive me banana sandwich!

View attachment 302392

Knightbrace (continued): I created a alter ego to fought to get revenge on kids eating sweet with good dental hygiene.

Unfortunately, I wouldn’t have got away with if weren’t for those meddling kids and- Wait! Wrong show!

Me: (laughing) Man, you gotta love Tom Kenny.

View attachment 302393

Even though Knightbrace hates seeing kids tasting sweets, he’s ironically a sweet lover himself. Something you’ll never see throughout the rest of the show.

Enjoy it while you can, folks.

View attachment 302394

Me: Pretty good episode. I do enjoy it. Tom Kenny is hilarious as always. I like the Knightbrace character. He seems very interesting. Best of all, I do like its slice of life moments within KND in this episode. Sector V are just average kids doing everyday kid stuff. That’s what I like about it. If only the series were like this, but I digress.

Stay tuned with more snark.
Fun Fact: did you know that Tom Warburton was a character designer for Pepper Ann before Codename: KND even existed!

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
Fun Fact: did you know that Tom Warburton was a character designer for Pepper Ann before Codename: KND even existed!
Yeah, I know. That's why the designs are so identical to one another.

Anyways, back to the SNARKFEST.

Nigel is going on a vacation....

Capture115.PNG

....while you guys relax for a while.

Capture116.PNG

....until....

COUNT SPANKALOT!!

Yeah, this type of character wouldn't necessarily fly in this day in age, if you know what I mean.

(Fun fact: Spankalot was actually voiced by Darren Norris. The same guy is well known playing Cosmo from FOP)

Capture117.PNG

...Then, call in The Proper Patrol!

(From the left: Sargent played by Darren Norris, once again. From the right: Major Ms. Manners was played by Jennifer Hale)

Capture119.PNG

Why are guys look so weird in your sailor outfits? Change em' back!

Capture123.PNG

There we go. Much better.

Capture124.PNG

Me: I wonder what Nigel is doing now while he's on vacation.

Carnival Mascot: Who's a happy boy? Who's a happy boy?

Me: Yeah, pretty sure he's having a good time lol

Capture131.PNG

Numbuh 5: What's next? Are we gonna make a clam cannon or something?

Capture128.PNG

Numbuh 4: Abby! You're a genius!

Me: Blondie, you do realize she was just making a joke?

Capture129.PNG

Numbuh 4: I'll be your leader for today!

Me: (laughs) With an outfit like that, he sure make a great team leader.

Capture133.PNG

Delightful Children: Coming in at sweet time, I see.

Capture134.PNG

Pushing your friends to work tirelessly building a cannon leading up to the Delightful Children capturing ya'll to blast off definitely ain't gonna backfire on you, huh Wally?

Capture135.PNG

Uh-oh.

KABOOM!

Capture137.PNG

Delightful Children: WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!

Capture138.PNG

Numbuh 1: Hey guys! I'm back! (Looks at Numbuh 4) What happened to him?

Numbuh 4: Ugh! Can't you see I'm tired here? I'm going back to sleep, mommy! (snores)

Me: Thus, Wally passed his leadership back to you, Nigel.

Capture139.PNG

Me: I thought the episode was pretty decent. Nothing great. Nothing bad. There are some moments that did give me a laugh. Even though Numbuh 4 can be somewhat of a nuisance at times and I don’t like the fact that he pushed around the team too much, but that’s a minor nitpick since at least he didn’t hinder the episode for me.

Overall, it’s OK.

More snark coming.

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
Operation SNARKFEST continues.

I scream! You scream! We all scream for-

Capture141.PNG

Capture142.PNG

AW COME ON?!

Capture143.PNG

Numbuh 4: Woah! Driving is a lot more harder than it looks! And I'm not even an adult yet!

Capture144.PNG

Numbuh 1: What's the passcode, bum?

Me: I got one! How about (sings) Frosty the Snowman...

Capture149.PNG

Numbuh 1: Numbuh 4! Tell Numbuh 3 to crack the passcode!

Numbuh 4: But I am Numbuh 4.

Me: (laughs) Okay, that's funny.

Capture150.PNG

Numbuh 1: We have got to stop the Delightful Children and The Ice Cream Men for stealing our ice cream before our party is ruined!

Capture158.PNG

Numbuh 3: YAY PARTY!

Capture160.PNG

Numbuh 1: WOULD YOU CUT THAT OUT?!

Me: Geez, Nigel. Take a cold cone. :p

Capture162.PNG

If you wanna see Bowser looks like a ice cream monster, here's your answer.

Capture170.PNG

Numbuh 3: (shudders) Wooo. It's getting cold in here. I wonder if there's a heater inside.

Capture171.PNG

Oh, there it is.

Capture172.PNG

I'M MELTING! I'M MELTING!

Capture173.PNG

Delight Children: Who put an heater inside a ice cream factory?

Me: Well, what if the workers would catch a frostbite? Just saying.

Capture175.PNG

All: PARTY! ICE CREAM PARTY!

Me: Aww. That ends on a good note.

Capture177.PNG

Me: Really good episode. I really love this one. Great atmosphere. Great writing. Great jokes that is perfectly timed. All around, very fun episode.

Alright, moving on to the next one.

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
Welcome back to the SNARK!

Eh, what's up, doc? I'm HIPPY-HOP!

Capture178.PNG

Numbuh 3: YAY! This is so much fun!

Capture180.PNG

Numbuh 3: Can we do this again? Can we? Can we?

Numbuh 1: Fine. As long it doesn't kill us.

Me: Man, Numbuh 3 is so adorable in this episode.

Capture181.PNG

Why is there is a turnip in my water cup?

Capture182.PNG

Jesus, we are having a turnip invasion!

Capture183.PNG

My oh my! That's one big turnip! I wonder who have caused it?

Capture186.PNG

Numbuh 1: What were you thinking of growing a big, giant turnip in the first place, Farmer?

Farmer: Well, I want to win a contest for the biggest turnip in the world.

Me: Not at the expense of your own town, sir. Otherwise, you'll be growing carrots to be about as tall as the Eiffel Tower.

Numbuh 3: Hi, Grandpa.

Capture187.PNG

Nigel: Hey, Kuki! Would you mind call Hippy-Hop for us so he can destroy this big turnip?

Me: (snickers) I'm sorry. Look at Numbuh 4's face. It's too priceless lol

Capture192.PNG

Numbuh 3: Okay! Hippy Hop! Numbuh 1 said would you like to come to destroy this big turnip?

Hippy Hop: (replies in robotic sounds)

Numbuh 3: That's great! Be there in a jiffy!

Hippy Hop: (replies again in robotic sounds)

Numbuh 3: Yes! We will having tea parties.

Numbuh 1: NUMBUH THREE?!

Numbuh 3: He said he loves to! Oh, by the way, here's the code Numbuh 1 gave me: Code 8-7-9.

KAYTHXBYE!

Capture190.PNG

Never fear, Hippy-Hop is here!

Capture193.PNG

*CRASHES*

Numbuh 3: AW MAN!!

Capture201.PNG

Numbuh 1: Stupid turnip! (kicks the turnip core)

Capture202.PNG

(Big Turnip rolls off the hill)

Farmer: WAIT!! COME BACK!!!!

Me: Really? That's it? Wow, that is so anti-climatic.

Capture204.PNG

Numbuh 3: Bye bye, Grandpa!

Me: You don't even know him!

Capture205.PNG

Me: I enjoy this episode a lot. It was hilarious. The primise was so out there and over the top, but it did put a smile on my face. Not gonna lie, I really like Numbuh 3 in this episode. She's really cute, and I really like her witty and clever humor.

And with me rewatching this episode again, I appreciate it now than I do when I was kid.

Let me tell you my story.

Y’all remember this?

61GZB18KYHL.jpg

This is a Cartoon Network Collection Vol 2 video cartridge for the Gameboy Advance from the 2000’s. I remember going to Toys R Us when I was 8 with my mom and I got that cartridge ( I think it was on sale at the time, but I don’t remember).

I pop it in on my GBA SP, and I remember distinctively of the Turnip episode of KND. It was one of the first KND episode I saw when I was a child. I remember being bored with it, almost to the point of getting really annoyed with that episode. I don’t know why, but I just didn’t do anything for me. I don’t even bother watching that episode again and move on to watch other CN shows from the collection.

It took me many years later to look back on the Turnip episode again and I thought it wasn’t as bad as I thought it was. Was it fantastic? No, but I understand what the episode was going for, and I appreciate it a lot more.

Stay tuned for more snarky fun.

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
Welcome back to SNARKFEST!

Numbuh 5 brought ya'll the statch!

Bon Appetit!

Capture208.PNG

Numbuh 4: Wow, that's an amazing wad of gumball.

Capture209.PNG

NOT FUNNY!!

gumball-706.PNG

I AM STICKYBEARD!

Stickybeard the Pirate was voiced by Mark Hamill. The same guy you all know and love as Luke Skywalker from Star Wars, Joker from Batman The Animated Series, and my personal favorite, Skips from Regular Show.

I love and respect Mark Hamill as an actor, so him playing as Stickybeard was such a delight.

BTW, why was he called Stickybeard? Well, he had candies all over his beard. So, that answer your question.

Capture214.PNG

Ew! That has hair on it! I don't want to eat that lollipop! You're gross.

Capture216.PNG

Numbuh 5: Mmm, licorice.

Me: I thought it looks like Twizzlers.

Capture219.PNG

CANDIES!

CANDIES EVERYWHERE!

Capture220.PNG

Mmm, I love me some candy....

Capture221.PNG

...., but doing it at the expense of my own friends? I ain't taking it.

(giggles) Numbuh 5's face is so funny.

Capture222.PNG

Eat your heart out, Disney!

Capture223.PNG

Abandoned ship!

Capture224.PNG

Free candy for everybody!

Capture225.PNG

Me: I do enjoy this episode. I find it very clever that pirates are looking out for candies and sweets instead of gold and jewelry. Numbuh 5 was really amazing, as always. I just love this whole episode's charm.

Very underrated.

Alright, what's next?

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
SNARKFEST continues.

I AM BIG BROTHER!

Me: Where's your little sister?

Capture227.PNG

Here comes the dart!

Capture228.PNG

boop

Capture229.PNG

This is Rupert (voiced by Rob Paulson).

I swear, this guy treated mini golf as like the next MLB World Series or something.

Capture230.PNG

Numbuh 4: Well, my friend, Numbuh 2, is gonna kick your putt-butt.

Numbuh 2: Gee, Wally. Thanks for the compliment. (chuckles)

Capture232.PNG

Me every time I hold a club.

Also, that face lol

Capture234.PNG

Hole in one!

Capture236.PNG

Yay! Go Hoagie!

Capture235.PNG

News Reporter Lady: How's it feel to be on That's Entertaining, Mr. Gilligan?

Numbuh 2: So amazing! Oh, hi mom!

Capture240.PNG

At is I, the Great Puttinski, going to get revenge on you for calling miniature golf "a stupid game".

Capture243.PNG

Well, it is NOT stupid! I'm going to play miniature golf of the entire world by using this shrink ray. This shrink ray will make everything tiny. I will make Earth a miniature golf ball, so I can play miniature golf all throughout the Solar System. And there's nothing you can do stop me, Gilligan!

(laughing mechanically) NARF!!

Capture244.PNG

Numbuh 2: Yeah, cool story, bro. By the way, why I'm about a size of a golf ball?

Capture246.PNG

BTW, can you admire how beautiful this background is? The mini golf setup looks fantastic! :D

Capture247.PNG

Rupert's Mom: Rupert! I told you not making noise around here!

Rupert: MOM?! I'm busy!

Me: Really? You've got him to make him a manchild? Okay, whatever.

Capture245.PNG

Even though Hoagie saved the day, his friends would like to play paddle ball with him....while HE was the ball.

Don't worry, he'll be fine in the next episode.

Capture254.PNG

Me: I like this episode a lot. I really enjoyed it. It's so unique and creative. I love its animation. And all around just a good episode featuring Numbuh 2.

Not to mention, it's one of the most relatable episodes for me. As a kid, I wanted to play mini golf because I watch some YouTubers playing mini golf back then, and I thought it was a lot of fun. However, I didn't even get the chance to go there until last year when I turned 23 on my birthday. I was did have a good time.

So, seeing this episode really does resonate with me.

Good episode. Next!

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
Howdy! SNARKFEST is back in business!

We got the toupee! You can't catch us!

Capture255.PNG

Mr. Fibb: Ready to crush the Kids Next Door, Mr. Wink?

Mr. Wink: Indeed, Mr. Fibb.

I gotta say, as a kid, I really love Mr Wink and Mr Fibb. They are some of the most underrated KND villains. I really like their voices. They're so dry, and yet so funny. If you put Tom Kenny and Dee Bradley Baker on like a Adult Swim show and use the same voices, it would still be funny.

Capture256.PNG

Why is there a barn treehouse living next to a mini mall?

Capture258.PNG

Well, howdy! My name is Lasso Lass! (being voiced by Candi Milo).

Capture259.PNG

And this is my trusty horse, Clip Clop.

Capture267.PNG

Numbuh 1: Knock knock.

Capture262.PNG

Lasso Lass: Who's there?

Capture261.PNG

Numbuh 1: Ok boomer!

Capture262.PNG

"Don't you realize, this means war!"
'
Capture272.PNG

Hey! How's it hanging?

Capture274.PNG

This is MY toupee....

...that looks gross and crooked.

Mr Fibb: I used to have a full head of hair until it fell of when I was 14. You never wanted to go the prom with me! I feel like a full embarrassment!

Me: Unless you had a haircut, I don't think you'd loss a full head of hair at a young age.

Capture275.PNG

Lasso Lass: Timmy, I like you just the way you are, even with that toupee.

Capture277.PNG

Mr Fibb: You really mean it?

Lasso Lass: I sure do.

Me: Awww. That's so sweet.

Capture278.PNG

Lasso Lass: Come give me a kiss, Timmy!

Me:..AAaannd that's pushing it.

Capture279.PNG

Me: It's a good episode. I really enjoy Lasso Lass as a character. She's really entertaining. Really love Mr Wink and Mr Fibb. They are fantastic. All around just a great episode.

Before I close out, there one thing I'd like to comment and that is this picture.

Capture269.PNG

This is Mr Wink, Mr Fibb, and Lasso Lass as kids from the Cowboy Country Kids Club. I know this maybe sound weird, but I thought in the back of my mind that they are used to be former KND operative. That's a bit of a stretch, I know, but it would be interesting if that were to happened.

With that,

Happy Trails!

Capture281.PNG

Alright, moving on the next episode.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Since it's May the Fourth, might as well post this bit of trivia:

DePatie–Freleng Enterprises- known for The Pink Panther, mid-60s Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies, many Dr. Seuss specials, The Bod Squad, and Time for Timer- handled the lightsaber effects for Episode IV.
I wonder if the new Dexter's Lab set will have Rude Removal on it. They were okay with putting The Whoopass Girls on the PPG set many years ago that they were advertising on Cartoon Network (albeit they muted every time it was said in the pilot). This set's clearly for adults.
They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.

Featured Posts