Nick on Paramount+

kanc

2 of Jojo siwa specials, final season of Henry Danger and School of Rock all seasons have been added to paramount+.

Mandouga

Well this is interesting. According to Wikipedia (I know, but it's all I've got), it looks like there are 52 episodes of the half-hour version of Eureeka's Castle, which means there may (I repeat: "may") be more to come.

kanc

Also all seasons of Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn are now on paramount + streaming

Mandouga

As as usual, Wikipedia is wrong. Only 26 episodes are on Paramount+. Eureeka's Castle - Nickelodeon - Watch on Paramount Plus

I know Paramount+ has 26 episodes right now (I even mentioned that in a previous post), but what I meant was that there are 52 in total according to Wikipedia, and yes I’m not certain how accurate that is, but I’m taking it with a grain of salt, which means that there may (or may not) be 26 more episodes to come.

EDIT: They’ve also added something called “Imagination Trips”, and it’s listed as coming from “Noggin by Nick Jr.”; an original created for the Noggin app, maybe? They’ve also added shows called “Feeling Faces”, “Ready, Set, Race”, Rhymes Through Times”, and “Yoga Friends”

Harvey Beaks was also added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Moe

I know Paramount+ has 26 episodes right now (I even mentioned that in a previous post), but what I meant was that there are 52 in total according to Wikipedia, and yes I’m not certain how accurate that is, but I’m taking it with a grain of salt, which means that there may (or may not) be 26 more episodes to come.

EDIT: They’ve also added something called “Imagination Trips”, and it’s listed as coming from “Noggin by Nick Jr.”; an original created for the Noggin app, maybe? They’ve also added shows called “Feeling Faces”, “Ready, Set, Race”, Rhymes Through Times”, and “Yoga Friends”

Harvey Beaks was also added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I noticed Wikipedia said Eureeka's Castle has 142 episodes and 1-2 seasons was 51 minutes but what happened to rest of those? They don't list all episodes.

Mandouga

I noticed Wikipedia said Eureeka's Castle has 142 episodes and 1-2 seasons was 51 minutes but what happened to rest of those? They don't list all episodes.

I imagine it's because Wikipedia members are looking all over the internet (and...you know, the physical world) for episode titles or even descriptions to add to the page. This sort of thing happens sometimes. Again, though, I know Wikipedia can be unreliable at times, but I prefer to take what I see with a grain of salt.

By the way, is there any way to know when new shows have been added without having to check the entire "Kids" section all the time?

Reactions: Moe

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.

powerjake

Banned
Action League Now! is now on Paramount Plus along with the first SpongeBob Movie.

I love the first Spongebob movie as thats a classic but did they ever add Sponge out of Water?.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I’ve come to a realization. With Superman, Unicorn, Checkered Past, and now Invincible Fight Girl, Adult Swim is straying away from their mission of being adult-only animation, one that’s even in their NAME, to get more advertisers.

The exact reason why CN Real existed.
I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.

Featured Posts