Nick has Lots of Unaired Episodes

validating

PUT SOME BUTTER ON IT

DonkeyKongSong

I do not count Max and Shred or Animorphs. We are referring to original series, not third party acquisitions. (If we were, Cartoon Network's numbers would be higher as well.)

And as I said before, if we don't count the episodes released digitally or physically as "unaired", that leaves them with 82.5 half hours unaired (may have to do a recount though with ATV).

For the record, Disney has two (PrankStars) no matter what way you look at it and CN has 18 (PPG, SMFA, Rex, TPS, Juniper Lee) for TV, and 5 in total (only HHPAY).

dth1971

There are still several Season 3 T.U.F.F. Puppy episodes yet to be aired on Nicktoons channel in the USA.

kanc

There are still several Season 3 T.U.F.F. Puppy episodes yet to be aired on Nicktoons channel in the USA.

If you look in first page, first thread, theres a link attached. Click those. It already mentioned TUFF Puppy, Kung Fu Panda, PoM, Winx Club, etc.

kanc

We can cross out THH, Fairly OddParents, and ATV. They will return new episodes in February.

zoombie

This might just an urban myth, but wasn't a 7th season of All That in production for the 2000 - 01 season with the old cast before production was halted? Than of course they took a year off and came back with a whole new team. Perhaps that is just a myth.

Last edited by a moderator:

kanc

I checked on All That season 10 on wiki, 14 episodes were ordered, 2 count for All That 10th Anniversary special. So far only 10 episodes + one hour special aired in USA, but two unaired USA aired in Australia. Something I never seen before. This wasn't updated episodes lists, so that's not surprise.. One episode featured musical guest Bow Wow, and the other is Brie Larson.

Toonatic

But Nicktoons already aired those episodes (though a lot remained unfinished).

Also an update on TUFF Puppy; the remaining 7 episodes have aired in Australia. I'm afraid though I can't reveal the source in order to stay on this forum.

DonkeyKongSong

I trust you, and a lot of the shows mentioned aired internationally as well, but never got any legal release in the US, digitally, physically, or on TV.

Although, two more Winx Club episodes were released on Nick.com, shortening the unreleased total to 80.5 half hours.

In fact, just to make sure, I'll do a headcount for episodes that have not been released in any way:

5 (Noah Knows Best)
5 (As Told By Ginger)
1 (The X's)
12 (GUTS)
4.5 (Penguins)
7 (TUFF)
8 (Winx)
8 (Gotta See This)
2 (Robot and Monster)
10 (Panda)
18 (Webheads)

Yep, that's 80.5 half hours that have not legally seen the light of day in the US.

Toonatic

Well, like I mentioned, the last 2 episodes of Robot and Monster have been released in the US via the Complete Series set on Amazon.

kanc

I trust you, and a lot of the shows mentioned aired internationally as well, but never got any legal release in the US, digitally, physically, or on TV.

Although, two more Winx Club episodes were released on Nick.com, shortening the unreleased total to 80.5 half hours.

In fact, just to make sure, I'll do a headcount for episodes that have not been released in any way:

5 (Noah Knows Best)
5 (As Told By Ginger)
1 (The X's)
12 (GUTS)
4.5 (Penguins)
7 (TUFF)
8 (Winx)
8 (Gotta See This)
2 (Robot and Monster)
10 (Panda)
18 (Webheads)

Yep, that's 80.5 half hours that have not legally seen the light of day in the US.

I also said that there are 2 unaired episodes of All That in season 10

Kung-Fu Yoshi

DreamWorks should just burn off the KFP episodes on Netflix. It'll save them time.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I’ve come to a realization. With Superman, Unicorn, Checkered Past, and now Invincible Fight Girl, Adult Swim is straying away from their mission of being adult-only animation, one that’s even in their NAME, to get more advertisers.

The exact reason why CN Real existed.
I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.

Featured Posts