"Middlemost Post" News & Discussion Thread

PM13

I swear Nickelodeon better not send this show to NickToons like ollies pack as said before sponge Bob is what holds Nickelodeon back unfortunately.
If it makes you feel better, Ollie's Pack is a acquisition. So the last show to have the death treatment would be Rise of the TMNT.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Fernando Puig has joined the series. He previously worked on Tig N Seek and The Cuphead Show.

Last edited:

SmileyToonatic

Finally got to see the sneak peek shorts! Wow…I completely LOVE everything about this show! What a wonderful blessing this show is! The characters are loveable, the designs are cool, and the storylines are fun! There is absolutely nothing negative I have to say about this!

Parker, Angus and Russel bounce off of each other EXTREMELY well, every interaction they have with each other fills me with unbelievable excitement! Nick is in good hands! Good job to all crew members involved!

Plus, I love how everything about this show feels retro, reminds me of the older style cartoons! So refreshing to see something retro style in modern times! I’m so incredibly happy that this is gonna be a show!!!

Last edited:

Mandouga

Finally got to see the sneak peek shorts! Wow…I completely LOVE everything about this show! What a wonderful blessing this show is! The characters are loveable, the designs are cool, and the storylines are fun! There is absolutely nothing negative I have to say about this!

Parker, Angus and Russel bounce off of each other EXTREMELY well, every interaction they have with each other fills me with unbelievable excitement! Nick is in good hands! Good job to all crew members involved!

Plus, I love how everything about this show feels retro, reminds me of the older style cartoons! So refreshing to see something retro style in modern times! I’m so incredibly happy that this is gonna be a show!!!

Yeah, well, I’m not taking any chances. Long story short, I plan to look into it fully before I decide to actually watch this show. It may look the way it does on the surface, but I can’t know for sure that this isn’t just a front for some kind of PSA for something or some kind of message, or some other kind of point that the creator, the writer(s), or the network is trying to prove.

Look, I’m just going to come out and say it: Nickelodeon has let the viewers down before. The viewers have come to see one thing, but personally, I can’t be certain that this show won’t ultimately be something else, or to put it another way, that it won’t have some kind of catch like a certain movie of theirs from a couple of years ago did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Nick have a lot of hopes for this show. Ramsey Naito thinks highly about it in an article (‘Middlemost Post’ is all Smiles as Nick’s First Original Series in 5 Years) and the trailer even claim it as the "Totally original new show" as if we're demanding for more original Nicktoons.
So… we just pretending Welcome to the Wayne, Bunsen is a Beast, and It’s Pony don’t exist now? (I mean, I guess that’s not too surprising.)

Not to mention the two they didn’t have the guts to air and sold off to Netflix instead.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Steve Borst wrote a few episodes in season 1.

Screenshot_20210704-164021.png

ToonsJazzLover

I think I know why these articles keep mentioning that Middlemost Post is the first original Nicktoon to be greenlit in 5 years (at least produced in the US anyway as the UK produced It's Pony doesn't count, and even if we did, that was ordered in March 2018).

Let's look back at the years that the American Nicktoons from 2016-2020 got greenlit: The Loud House - June 5, 2014 Welcome to the Wayne (full series) - Spring 2015 Pinky Malinky - August 19, 2015 Bunsen is a Beast - December 2015 (same time as extending FOP S10 order)
Glitch Techs - May 25, 2016 (same day as TLH getting renewed for a second season) Adventures in Wonder Park - 2016/2017 ROTTMNT - March 2, 2017 at the upfront The Casagrandes - July 2, 2018 (official green-lit) Rugrats reboot - July 16, 2018 Star Trek Prodigy - February 13, 2019 Kamp Koral - June 4, 2019 Big Nate - February 19, 2020 MMP - June 16, 2020 The Patrick Star Show - August 10, 2020

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I want to thank both Silverstar and Goldstar for their awesome posts and great presence in this forum. Love ya!
Hey, internet: You all owe Natasha Klein (creator of Primos) an apology. It doesn't matter if you want to watch the show or not. There was no logical reason to unleash that level of vitriol over just a few words, especially before the show has even aired. Now all of y'all line up and tell her you're sorry.
I'm thinking about leaving animesuperhero forums in the future. I don't know if I want to continue posting much if nobody else is interested.
Also another thing is I have lot of stuff to do and too busy.

Featured Posts