"Justice League: Gods and Monsters" Feature Talkback (Spoilers)

"Justice League: Gods and Monsters" - Discuss and Rate this Movie!

• Total voters

steaphanie01

The movie is good.. A Zod Superman is not bad adding a Vampire Batman..A little twist in Justice League Universe.

Rick Jones

Big Fan
Staff member
I saw the shorts back when they were first available but I put off watching this movie until two weeks ago. The trailer just did nothing for me and nothing about really appealed to me.

After actually watching it, it left a very good impression on me. When I first started reading some DC stuff as a teenager, Elseworlds TPBs were some of the books I got into as they were always available at my local library. This felt like reading some of the best Elseworlds stories as it not only had me looking for the alternate takes on so many parts of the DCU but I really got enough of an understanding of the main characters and their universe that the stakes would mean something if anything tragic happened to the characters. That wasn't something I expected after seeing the shorts and the trailer, so I'm glad I took a chance.

It was awesome seeing Vic but it felt a little weird that he was a bit of a potty mouth in front of his dad at that young age. My parents probably would have been mad at me for that, even in the face of death. Swearing kids is probably a peeve of mine, though Lord only knows the things that came out of my mouth at that age (maybe even younger).

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Minor gripe with the otherwise fine Yurikuma Arashi dub: "But also, we loved from the beginning as well." Using "also" and "as well" in the same sentence is redundant.
1 decade, 1 month and 1 fortnight ago, Shrek got a series of shorts titled New Shrek on DreamWorksTV.

Like the rest of Shrek, it has its fair share of memes, like a One Direction parody called Wrong Direction, an episode where he literally just burps Happy Birthday, a Freestyle Rap, and (from the very first second no less) of course:
Happy Father's Day!

Featured Posts