"Gotham" News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
The Last Man On Earth and Brooklyn Nine-Nine were canceled too? Is Fox gunning to be the most despised network on television?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I guess they're cleaning house -- doesn't sound like good news for Gotham.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
And yet, they are supposedly bringing Last Man Standing back. I seriously am starting to understand why so many people hate the Fox Network. They've had a pretty good track record for the past couple of years, but this stuff is a return to form for them. They suck.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer

Otaku-sempai

I could not stand the idea of this series lasting until Bruce was 27. Although it seems incredibly wrong that they appear to have done away with Bruce's world tour training.
Maybe the final episode will include a montage that shows Bruce leaving Gotham to travel the world, returning in his 20s (cameo with an older actor).

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
5/17: Interview with John Stephens about Gotham. Both the Season 4 Finale and Season 5 are discussed.

Details about Season 5 of Gotham:
“There are a whole bunch of characters I want to see that I feel the viewers at large aren’t fully aware of, like Scarface or Ventriloquist,” Stephens told CBR. “There’s a great dark version of that character somewhere out there who I would like to see come out. Some characters we know we want to see are Mother and Orphan. We want to see Lady Shiva. We are going to see all those characters in Season 5.”

6/4: Apparently, Season 5 of Gotham will only have 10 episodes, not 13 like it was announced before.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Gotham will also be featured in the preview night on July 18th at Comic-Con.
Comic-Con and Warner Bros. Television proudly continue their annual Preview Night tradition with the exclusive world premiere screening of new series Manifest as well as sneak peeks at fan favorites The 100 and Gotham. Plus, brand-new episodes of Freedom Fighters: The Ray.

EDIT: The Gotham sneak peek seems to have been removed...

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Looks like Magpie will appear in Season 5.

Edit:
There will be a special video presentation and Q&A with series stars and producers at New York Comic-Con on Sunday October 7th.
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. Gotham Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Join Gotham as the show returns to New York Comic Con for its final appearance. With Gotham on the brink of total anarchy and cut off from the outside world, only Jim Gordon, Bruce Wayne and a handful of heroes remain behind to retake the city. Inspired by the “No Man’s Land” arc from the comics, villains including Penguin, the Riddler, the Sirens and Jeremiah have taken claim on various regions of the city. Will order be restored, or will chaos reign in Gotham? Be among the first to hear what’s in store for the final chapter of Gotham as the show returns to New York Comic Con for a special video presentation, followed by a Q&A with series stars and producers. From Warner Bros. Television, Gotham returns for its fifth and final season midseason on FOX, and Gotham: The Complete Fourth Season is available now on Digital, Blu-ray™ and DVD. Become a fan on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/GOTHAMonFOX, and follow the show on Twitter at @Gotham. The Hulu Theater at MSG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy Father's Day!
I swear to God, no one really hates Cartoon Cartoons/CN Studios library more than Warner Bros. Discovery do.
Ultraman Rising is the #6 movie on Netflix Worldwide.
Inside Out 2 is gonna be doing huge box office numbers.

Featured Posts