Disney Junior News & Discussion Thread

Theagames10

Posted this on another thread when I could not find this thread.

So this week, the schedule for the Disney Junior Channel seems to be different as it looks to be the schedule used on Friday last week in a way.

Noticeable changes so far:

Doc McStuffins (edit) Only has one airing this week, the slot before the next change I list.

T.O.T.S. got the 2:05pm CST and 2:30pm CST timeslots.

PJ Masks doesn't have the 12:25pm CST slot this week, now meaning that PJ Masks only has one slot being the Noon CST Timeslot.

----------------------------------

July 24th, 2021:

This coming week has more changes to the schedule!

Noticeable Changes:

Doc McStuffins gets 4 more reruns during the night hours, replacing Mickey Mouse and Puppy Dog Pals.

T.O.T.S. is getting 2 more reruns at night, replacing Puppy Dog Pals' 9:50PM and 10:15PM CST slots!

Last edited:

tvfan

Hey guys, I have a random question: is there a schedule archive for Disney Junior? Just wondering because there are schedule archives for the other kid networks. I think we should start one for Disney Junior the Channel

PinkieLopBun

That's so interesting!
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Actually, I would advise starting a new thread. This thread is for news on what's happening with the channel now, not old schedules that have no relevance to what's happening now.

tvfan

That's not what I mean. Let me rephrase. Is there a schedule archive for Disney Junior on Wiki? Just wondering cause there's one for Disney Channel and Disney XD, but not for Disney Junior. I think we should start one for Disney Junior the Channel

Theagames10

There is an interesting development when it comes to Disney Junior shows, tho IDK if this scheduling is an error or if it's actually happening yet since we aren't near January quite yet, but Zap2it is showing this on a show page.

Disney XD seems to be branching out a bit and hitting the Junior crowd in 2022, because on the PJ Masks Zap2it page, there is like 4 Disney XD listings that start from episode 1 on January 3rd.

(I am not even making this up, this is on the Zap2it page for PJ Masks if you want to see it for yourself)

uh huh.PNG

I asked KyL about it, but as of this post, he has not responded yet.

kanc

There is an interesting development when it comes to Disney Junior shows, tho IDK if this scheduling is an error or if it's actually happening yet since we aren't near January quite yet, but Zap2it is showing this on a show page.

Disney XD seems to be branching out a bit and hitting the Junior crowd in 2022, because on the PJ Masks Zap2it page, there is like 4 Disney XD listings that start from episode 1 on January 3rd.

(I am not even making this up, this is on the Zap2it page for PJ Masks if you want to see it for yourself)

View attachment 293113

I asked KyL about it, but as of this post, he has not responded yet.
It doesn't look like this is error

Theagames10

It doesn't look like this is error

I am kinda interested in seeing what the promos for those shows will look, if they even decide to care about branding for that small block.

------------------------------------

Since i'm in here, I want to take this time to say something else that relates to Bluey.

Disney Junior seems to be fixing stuff when it comes to how to air Bluey, because recently, there has been times where a single Bluey episode/segment would air instead of the regular "3 segments in 30 min" episodes and those are classifying as "new" since they haven't aired in the 7 min segments before.

--

Disney seems to be doing this to get ready for the S3 episodes when they air in 2022 in the US, since these new versions are airing as "new" every single day.

(This short paragraph above is only a theory/prediction about Disney Junior in 2022.)

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

The first ever Disney Junior Fun Fest will be held at the Disney California Adventure Park on Friday April 29. Some of the highlights will include celebrating 10 years of Doc McStuffins, an unbirthday party for Alice's Wonderland Bakery, and sneak peeks at upcoming projects.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
This is about ESPN, but that article was apparently inaccurate, and it won't go anywhere. I assume this also applies to Disney Junior.

Markus Nelis

Bad decision to shut down Disney Junior down. It does better sometimes in ratings than Disney Channel.

Anyway even if DJ shuts down Disney Channel already airs preschool stuff in the morning, they even have an opportunity to expand the block.

Dynamite Soldier

The Disney Junior channel turns 10 today!

And what a success it became for Disney. I remember being so excited for the channel when it first aired several Playhouse Disney oldies.

The channel is still solid IMO. It's currently one of the very few networks in America with a diverse schedule.

kanc

According to zap2it, DisneyJr channel this Saturday at 12PM will air Emperor's New Groove (2000)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

Featured Posts