Disney Junior News & Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

Jun 5, 2019
New York, NY
It seems as if Disney Junior has done away with the Magical World Of Disney Junior weekend movie block. This past holiday season, they didn't show Mickey's Once/Twice Upon A Christmas. In fact, the only holiday movie they played was Spookley And The Christmas Kittens.

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Mar 16, 2002
Texas
Visit site
WHOA!!!! A fifth season of PJ Masks?! And the fourth season WILL be shown on Disney Junior?! What a relief!!! I was kinda worried that after season three, PJ Masks would no longer be shown on Disney Junior from what I heard on Wikipedia.

PJ Masks is one of my favorite Disney Junior shows because I really like the characters and the situations. My favorite villain is Luna Girl because even though she's a bit of a pest, she's kinda cute.

I'm very happy PJ Masks will still be shown on Disney Junior.