Disney Junior News & Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

Jun 5, 2019
New York, NY
It seems as if Disney Junior has done away with the Magical World Of Disney Junior weekend movie block. This past holiday season, they didn't show Mickey's Once/Twice Upon A Christmas. In fact, the only holiday movie they played was Spookley And The Christmas Kittens.

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Mar 16, 2002
Texas
Visit site
WHOA!!!! A fifth season of PJ Masks?! And the fourth season WILL be shown on Disney Junior?! What a relief!!! I was kinda worried that after season three, PJ Masks would no longer be shown on Disney Junior from what I heard on Wikipedia.

PJ Masks is one of my favorite Disney Junior shows because I really like the characters and the situations. My favorite villain is Luna Girl because even though she's a bit of a pest, she's kinda cute.

I'm very happy PJ Masks will still be shown on Disney Junior.

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com

Disney Junior released their own version of We're All In This Together. It's not a song like the Disney Channel version, but instead a PSA. The shows represented include Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey And The Roadster Racers, Elena Of Avalor, Doc McStuffins, Vampirina, TOTS, Puppy Dog Pals, and Mira Royal Detective.

Last edited:

Johntoonfan05

Aug 15, 2017
It seems as if Disney Junior has done away with the Magical World Of Disney Junior weekend movie block. This past holiday season, they didn't show Mickey's Once/Twice Upon A Christmas. In fact, the only holiday movie they played was Spookley And The Christmas Kittens.
Wait Disney Junior stopped Airing Movies? Huh i wonder why?

Theagames10

Dec 21, 2017
I saw some new "Chuggington" shorts that were uploaded to the Disney Junior YT channel.

I thought they were just for fun... until I looked some stuff up, and I found out that Chuggington is coming back to Disney Junior for a 6th season.
How I did not know this until now or how no one has mentioned this in these forums yet, I have no idea, so i'll mention it here.

On the descriptions of the uploaded shorts, it reads: Let’s train together with Wilson, Koko, and Brewster as they ride the rails on exciting, new adventures of teamwork, friendship, and fun. Chug deep into unique locations like Safari Park, the Docks, Chug Patrol HQ, and the Ice Cream Factory to explore the dynamic world of Chuggington that’s home to a diverse and playful community of trains. Board relatable journeys full of humor, action, and heart, accompanied by train-tastic new songs!

If anyone doesn't remember what Chuggington was, it was a show that aired on Disney Junior back in 2008 and ran to 2015, and after that, it went on a hiatus, it wasn't cancelled. In 2018, "Herschend Entertainment Studios" acquired the show, and then in 2019, a S6 was announced.

One of the shorts that was uploaded to YT: