CN Ratings Thread: Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

bart_simpson7

This is just disappointing. The smartest and best written season since TDI and all they got was slightly over a million.
Yes but maybe get popularity and continue to do well in writing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jaylop97

Staff member
Or maybe they should air new Sonic Boom episodes first on Boomerang and next to Cartoon Network, as CN is just never going to air it at a Better time again even though it brought higher ratings.

TheCtes

About TDRR, it's not like the rest of the shows have been doing better lately, so I don't think there's much reason to worry. Same probably goes for Sonic Boom actually.

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
Save for UG in recent months (not to offend that show), CN originals almost never dip that low, so something like this really stands out.

Have people been moving away from cable faster than we thought - at least, when it comes to this kind of genre?

Dynamite Soldier

IMO, part of the problem is that Cartoon Network's schedule changes so frequently, it's hard to keep up. The week-long bombs worked fine for a summer event, but it just doesn't work as being a permanent thing. Kids would like to see their favorite shows on a steadily time slot so that they'll know when they're on. Each week having a different show with new episodes just sounds so random and a bit confusing for viewers. This could partly be why all of CN shows are sinking in ratings.

CN should just get rid of Adult Swim's 8pm hour completely, move the Thursdays block from 6-9pm, and have ALL of CN originals premiere on the same night. Also, it needs to get rid of Wabbit and Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! (excluding weekend slots for cross-promotion) and keep them exclusively on Boomerang.

WMania

Check Out My Avatar Thread!
It's stressful to watch all the episodes of a show each week. I don't have the time. I have to record them. The schedule's changes are daily and you guys watch more than I do and you are having tons of problems knowing what show is airing when. The schedule is borderline Nick-like with all the TTG, but thankfully more bearable, due to the supporting cast of shows (WBB, Clarence, SU). Gotta get variety and stability on the schedule and the ratings will go up. Stop giving us 10 premieres a week with little to no advance warning and the ratings will go back up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy Father's Day!
I swear to God, no one really hates Cartoon Cartoons/CN Studios library more than Warner Bros. Discovery do.
Ultraman Rising is the #6 movie on Netflix Worldwide.
Inside Out 2 is gonna be doing huge box office numbers.

Featured Posts