"Catwoman: Hunted" Animated Feature News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
Interesting in this one Cheshire is in the League of Shadows. Interesting in the sense of this being a YJ-adjacent story. Since in Earth-16, we know she defected on or before May 26, Team Year Four (2014) and Kate Kane becomes Batwoman in Team Year Six. So there's one difference between the movie and YJ.
I was just thinking to myself that this is the first time I remember Kelly Hu playing a Cheshire with her poison gimmick from the comics. Like maybe it came up once in season 1 of YJ but I can't remember any other time they brought up how she's supposed to be a master at poisoning people.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Spoiler! Francia posted the design for that purple robot from the cover and...
mentions the name "Moxie". So perhaps it's Boss Moxie with some sort of armored suit?
Neat. Very 'anime' -- I have a feeling we'll have a ton of fun surprises with the villains in this episode. I'd guess maybe Catwoman or Batwoman encounter and corner him. Then he presses a belt buckle or something and the mech suit appears over him and they fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My reaction to PAW Patrol and Rubble & Crew airing on Nick on Saturday mornings:

Nick News short, from upcoming episode today youtube nickelodeon uploaded

Once again, quoted for the truth.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing The Tiny Chef Show:
Hey, Multiversus: Enough of the freaking villains already. Give us Daffy Duck!

Featured Posts