Reporter
Bruton Music:
- La Corrida De Torros 1 - Steven Carter [heard in "The Dirty Birdy"]
- Ma Cherie - Jean-Pierre Fabien and Martin Taylor [heard in "The Dirty Birdy"]
- Static Time - John Scott [heard in "Ultracity 6060: The Mall"]

Galerie Music:
- Heroisme - Roger-Roger [heard in "Stupid For Love"]

KPM Music:
- Big Show Theme - Robert Sharples [heard in "Science Facts!: Broccoli Has an I.Q. of 10"]
- Match Play - Keith Mansfield [heard in "Man's Best Friend"]
- Quality Assured - Dick Walter [heard in "Broccoli's Taxicab Confessions"]
- Satin Sounds - Dick Walter [heard in "Ultracity 6060: Bleep"]
- Showtime - Robert Sharples [heard in "When Animated Animals Attack"]

Selected Sound Library:
- Elemental Power - Gerhard Trede [heard in the "Science Facts!" intros and "Broccoli's Taxicab Confessions"]
- Fierce Fight - Gerhard Trede [heard in "Ultracity 6060: Bleep"]
- Hahahoho-The Big Laugh - Jurgen Schlachter [heard in "The Dirty Birdy"]
- Make it Funky - Luden Barnemuende and Johanna Cosmo Fetsch [heard in "Ultracity 6060: Planet Jackson"]
- Robotronic - Luden Barnemuende and Johanna Cosmo Fetsch heard in "Ultracity 6060: Planet Jackson"]
- Techno - Luden Barnemuende and Johanna Fetsch [heard in "Ultracity 6060: The Mall"]

Sonoton Music:
- Buzzy - Klaus Wusthoff [heard in most of the "Ultracity 6060" intros]
- Easy Happy Lucky - Gerhard Narholz [heard in "Science Facts!: Broccoli Has an I.Q. of 10"]
- Happy Jose - Ulrich Wenzel [heard in "Science Facts!: Broccoli Has an I.Q. of 10"]
- Konfetti - Claude Carrasu and Krys Moram [heard in "Science Facts!: Broccoli Has an I.Q. of 10"]
- Me For You - George Callert [heard in "Ye Ole Woodshop"]
- Toys For Boys - Boris Schoska [heard in "Science Facts!: Dogs Can't See Color"]

Trevor Duncan:
- High Heels [heard in The Untalkative Bunny]

Anybody know of any others?

Last edited:

Classic Speedy

Alllllll righty then
Staff member
Reporter
Now that the elusive episode 5 has finally been unearthed, I heard another familiar track in "When Animated Animals Attack": "Showtime" by Robert Sharples.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I heard Max is giving Scavengers Reign to Netflix. Maybe they'll do more with it over there than Max did.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing more cartoons than live-action.

Quoted for the truth!
PLuto LEGO now is airing LEGO Friends: Next Chapter. Disney channel former recently aired this before.
It bugs me how when you say Looney Tunes, most people jump to the 50's Chuck Jones shorts as the default. I'm not trying to throw shade at Jones; he was great and the 50s LTs were great, but the 40's shorts shouldn't be overlooked; they're that much better IMO.

Featured Posts