C&C - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - "July 15 (Thurs), Part 2" [4/20]

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Rohan's appraiser seems the weirdest. But yeah, this is a pretty bad situation, they're all getting attacked in different parts of town. It is very exciting we're in a phase of 'trap' Stands rather than outright one on one fights, a lot more cerebral and strategic stuff - kind a breath of fresh air for the Jojo battles.

Radical

Banned
Episode 106 Part 2 was sweet,

Masazo the architect for Rohan, he's cool/interesting/weird and funny, he might be the next Stand User assassin, I'll enjoy his major battle.

A nice setup showing different parts of the town with the next Stand User assassins striking like the Mariah/Alessi fights.

Toyohiro having a mask was random.

Josuke vs. Toyohiro was cool, Josuke's cool strategy to defeat Toyohiro was sweet.

Toyohiro turning good/reforming next to Ken/Yuya was sweet, and nice of him to warn Josuke of the next Stand User assassin beating poor Koichi.Toyohiro having an electric pylon as his home was cool/interesting/weird:D.

Cool seeing Yuya, bees the best enjoyable new ally for Josuke, and nice of him to help Josuke track down Koichi.

Terunosuke, my next favorite cool assassin villain, his bizarre Stand Misterioso is pretty cool:D, a Spider-Man supervillain name and is like the Scarecrow being a fear lover, cool, and nice seeing a black villain in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Both Tomoko(Josuke's mother)/Koichi be captured and turned into pieces of paper, they will be save of course.

I'll enjoy Josuke vs. Terunosuke next episode.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Inside Out 2 is gonna be doing huge box office numbers.

Here's adult animation category ballot for Emmy Awards 2024. I'm hoping that Praise Petey will get in the final line-up.

I don't know where to post this...
but Alvin and the Chipmunks movie is in development of Disney.

I guess Nick is officially done with this franchise for now.
Happy 20th Birthday to the Cartoon Network City Era!

Featured Posts