"Blade" (MCU) News and Discussion Thread

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
An insider claims it's going through another round of significant revisions, following Michael Green's departure., Marvel now in search of a new writer but the storyline is finalized, and filming is scheduled to commence in Mexico or Brazil in Fall 2024 and casting for a new male main villain is underway.

Frontier

Staff member
An insider claims it's going through another round of significant revisions, following Michael Green's departure., Marvel now in search of a new writer but the storyline is finalized, and filming is scheduled to commence in Mexico or Brazil in Fall 2024 and casting for a new male main villain is underway.
MCU Blade and revisions - name a better duo :p.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member

It's pretty clear they're going to improv this movie. :p

the greenman

It's pretty clear they're going to improv this movie. :p
I think they've been doing too many studio things that are UPDATING and ALTERING what the major idea of what Blade is about. It shouldn't take 99 rewrites, unless you have to force stuff into it that won't work.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
CANCEL THIS MOVIE (jk) In all seriousness I just hope they finally get filming off the ground because the fact that it's taking this long is ridiculous, it better be worth the wait

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
This movie is cursed and at this rate won't come out until 4024. Honestly, I feel they should just cancel the movie and replace it with the Midnight Suns imo

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy Father's Day!
I swear to God, no one really hates Cartoon Cartoons/CN Studios library more than Warner Bros. Discovery do.
Ultraman Rising is the #6 movie on Netflix Worldwide.
Inside Out 2 is gonna be doing huge box office numbers.

Featured Posts