Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links News and Discussion Thread

Light Lucario

Staff member
I was debating on whether or not to make this thread for awhile, mainly because the game has been out for years and I don't know how many other people actively play it like I do, but I figured I might as well go for it, if only for this current update. Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links is a mobile game where you can duel as characters from the various anime series. They've updated each year with a new world for players to use. Yesterday, they uploaded the Arc V World and Arc V is my absolute favorite series in the franchise. Here is the trailer for the update in case anyone is interested:

I have been waiting years for this update. I've wanted to play as Arc V characters for so long and use Pendulum cards. Seeing new artwork and hearing new dialogue for the characters has been a dream come true. I spent most of my gems, the in-game money to purchase cards, on the first Pendulum box set and tried to just enjoy the new world. I only got through a few stages and haven't unlocked more Arc V characters yet, but playing as Yuya and being able to Pendulum summon for the first time has been amazing. All the excitement I've seen for this update just made me so happy that it's kind of overwhelming in a good way. I'm just so happy that they finally have Arc V World and I can look forward to all of the characters being added in future events. I play Duel Links all the time. It's pretty easy to just log in every day to do a couple of quick duels, but I don't remember the last time I was this excited for the game.

I'm not sure if anyone else is interested in this game or has played it in the past, but feel free to discuss it in this thread.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts