The Rocketeer Cartoon (News And Discussion Thread)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
As it turns out, The Rocketeer isn't cancelled. One of the moderators on the website said that the correspondence with Nicole Dubuc was fake. Kathryn, the one who forged it, is banned. I will say that Disney is still treating the show poorly.

Eldorado

As it turns out, The Rocketeer isn't cancelled. One of the moderators on the website said that the correspondence with Nicole Dubuc was fake. Kathryn, the one who forged it, is banned. I will say that Disney is still treating the show poorly.

Tell me about it, it's like they're disavowing it's existence!

Take a look at this video, NO ROCKETEER!

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I'm not sure that would happen given how Disney Junior cartoons are in less of a demand for revivals compared to Disney Channel or Disney XD shows.

Eldorado

I just went on Nicole's Facebook page, and as of May 15th she no longer works at Wild Canary Animation (the company that animated The Rocketeer and their other Disney Junior shows) and now works at Nickelodeon. https://www.facebook.com/nicoledubuc

Guess that pretty much says it all.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
So, the Halloween episode that's airing tomorrow morning at 2:15 am is on Disney Now right now. I assume it'll be the same for the Christmas episode.

Screenshot_20200715-040007.png

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Here's some information on the season finale coming up this Saturday. It's written by Nicole Dubuc & Greg Johnson and directed by Carin Anne Anderson & Monica Tomova. It features a villain named Norman Sinclair. Given how she's wording this tweet, this pretty much confirms it's the series finale.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
The show is coming to Disney Plus on October 16.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
With the show arriving on Disney+ today, there will be a watch party for the Halloween episode on October 24. I think this is the first Disney Junior show to have a watch party.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

If I had a nickel for every time a Netflix preschool show had a same sex wedding, I'd have 2 nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's cool that it happened twice. I'm referring to Ada Twist Scientist and Princess Power by the way.
I recently decided that I will be covering a really bad children's cartoon that's been on my radar for a while over on my blog. I can't really talk about it on here because of this show's nature, but I'm bored enough and I think someone needs to analyze the show I'm talking about and yank it apart.
Come on and slam, and welcome to the jam.
Can one of the moderators here update the media embedding tool, so X can be one of the approved websites?
Well, Disney's Primos has apparently been delayed again with no announced release date, and of course the YT trolls are talking victory laps. I hope the show hasn't been permanently shelved; I don't want the haters to win.

Featured Posts