Ripping Friends premieres @ October 6th, 11:00 PM

Killtacular

the race wars had begun
Which unfortunately knocks Mission Hill out, but if people haven't seen that show by now, too bad.

Obviously, the first 8 episodes of Ripping will air. And then the 8 will probably rerun ONCE, and then the new season would begin at the start of 2003. Or something approximating that.

Harvey BirdGuy

We Miss Ya Kurt
Awsome, I hadn't seen this show on Fox so im looking foward to it.

Any old voices from Ren and Stimpy that we will recognize?

Last edited by a moderator:

Behonkiss

Just put an X here and here...
It aired on Fox Kids, not KWB.

M..Mission Hill being kicked off?! No! At least Baby Blues got a full rerun!

KingKoopa

Originally posted by Behonkiss
It aired on Fox Kids, not KWB.

M..Mission Hill being kicked off?! No! At least Baby Blues got a full rerun!
No it didn't. It got halfway through, got knocked off by a Home Movies rerun, then it restarted again and got knocked off again. It got one full run and two half-runs of the first half of the series. We'll see MH again, don't worry, but probably not for a while.

Supreme

Originally posted by Harvey BirdGuy
Any old voices from Ren and Stimpy that we will recognize?

There's a villain from one of the (or "the") banned episodes, named Citruset (voiced by John KL.), who sounds suspiciously like Ren ;)

Nice to see you're still around, Matt. :cool:

Lord Trunks

Lost In Translation
I am made to wonder will the new season have different content since the first episodes aired on Fox kids, so will more Adult content be in the 2nd season? Or was it due to its content that it was cancelled by Fox?

EroSennin

The Frog Hermit
So is this the certain acquistion that we werent aloud to post about until it was announced or is there something else?

Anime Freak

Let's Go!
No, the certain acquisition was [removed].Anyways, why do they want to put ripping friends on Adult Swim????It was made for kids and showed on Fox Kids for a reason.

The secret acquisition still has not been announced. Please be patient and wait for the announcement before discussing it on the boards. Thanks.

-Joe

livingfruitvirus

No! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
Originally posted by Anime Freak
No, the certain acquisition was [removed].Anyways, why do they want to put ripping friends on Adult Swim????It was made for kids and showed on Fox Kids for a reason.

The secret acquisition still has not been announced. Please be patient and wait for the announcement before discussing it on the boards. Thanks.

-Joe

Because CN is putting the show back into production, and shifting the target demographic along with it. I guess Spumco went along with it.

JDuncan

Come Spring, I wonder if Spumco is going to make either new Ren and Stimpy on TNN so horrible that people watch new Ripping Friends, or new Ripping Friends so bad that TNN doesn't have to worry about competing with a half-hour of AS. I guess what I'm trying to say is,where are John K.'s priorities going to lie?

Last edited by a moderator:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I heard Max is giving Scavengers Reign to Netflix. Maybe they'll do more with it over there than Max did.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing more cartoons than live-action.

Quoted for the truth!
PLuto LEGO now is airing LEGO Friends: Next Chapter. Disney channel former recently aired this before.
It bugs me how when you say Looney Tunes, most people jump to the 50's Chuck Jones shorts as the default. I'm not trying to throw shade at Jones; he was great and the 50s LTs were great, but the 40's shorts shouldn't be overlooked; they're that much better IMO.

Featured Posts