Leaked PD0 Pic

BatKid

The True Batman
Our Colony has leaked a concept pic for the new PD game. This is most likely what she'll look like (meaning realistic graphics...YES):

L2893749823.jpg

LazyReaper

I'm weird. You wanna doubt it?
That's an interesting site. I can't go in without typing the right answer to what I think is some kind of a riddle on the page. Of course I have no idea what PD0 is in the first place, so I'm pretty sure I'm out of the loop here :sweat:

Conekiller

On the Cruise!
Nice to see they're keeping the realistic look, but ditching her "butch-y" look of the first game.

I predict this game will come out in 2 years.

EDIT: it's an acronym for Perfect Dark Zero (people should be a bit more considerate with giving what an acronym stands for in the initial post/thread title)

Conekiller

On the Cruise!
do't worry, I was just pointing it out in general, since that's a common assumption that everyone knows what every acronym stands for.

On topic: E3 can't come soon enough!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I just watched an episode of RBUK for the first time in years. It's still as fun as I remember it. That's yet another show treated poorly by Nickelodeon. It deserved so much better.

Hand In Hand is the best song in Princess Power.
@kanc What were the episodes in the "Secret Agent Loud" compilation?
I think that Regular Show and Phineas and Ferb should both stay gone. Both shows ended in a high note and bringing them back would likely negate the impact that the finales had. Although I was never a fan of P&F myself.
What's going on with the members? Everyone went out for a break? In the last like 30-40 minutes there are either 2-5 members online, or only myself.

Featured Posts