Animation Intern Needed. Possible pay

Stickyman

Hi. I am looking for a animation intern for a new project I'm doing. I did a story board for this project and some draft (for lack of a better word) work. Light animation to show give the concept. I am ready to take it to the next level now by putting together a few people to work on a different animation.

The story is about a superhero who is starting his own business as a superhero for hire. There are some strange circumstances as to how he came to be. This is the first day of business for our hero and his side kick and they are trying to think of ways to get the phone to ring and are also taking in applications that day to build a crime fighting team.

I have a script written. I'm looking for somebody to animate and profile characters. The line work is close to that of american dad. I know he does Family Guy but the line work seems crisper in american dad like flash graphics to me than the other. I used Flash to create my characters but thats not to say Flash has to be used for this.

The humor is sorta adult teen and up.

If you would like to see artwork or more on this story. Please contact me and I'll fill you in more.

Thanks for your time.

Bevan

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Since it's May the Fourth, might as well post this bit of trivia:

DePatie–Freleng Enterprises- known for The Pink Panther, mid-60s Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies, many Dr. Seuss specials, The Bod Squad, and Time for Timer- handled the lightsaber effects for Episode IV.
I wonder if the new Dexter's Lab set will have Rude Removal on it. They were okay with putting The Whoopass Girls on the PPG set many years ago that they were advertising on Cartoon Network (albeit they muted every time it was said in the pilot). This set's clearly for adults.
They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.

Featured Posts