"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 5 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member

Frontier

Staff member
I figured they would work that costume in...plus, yeah, a hero like Moon Knight is begging for his own hallway fight ;).

Kind of curious how this will compare to Daredevil...I think Moon Knight would've been on Netflix in the old days...
Trying to get his own armor, I bet :evil:.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
EW has another image from Hawkeye.
One of the founding Avengers is finally getting his moment in the spotlight — though Disney's next live-action Marvel Cinematic Universe series is actually a tale of two Hawkeyes. We already know Clint Barton (Jeremy Renner), who we've seen face down alien conquerors and Yakuza gangsters during his yearslong career as a superhero. But now we meet Kate Bishop (Hailee Steinfeld), the young female Hawkeye whose MCU entrance fans have been eagerly awaiting for years. She brings out a different side of Clint.
"There's the family man that we've portrayed," executive producer Trinh Tran says of Renner's archer, "a more serious character who is no-nonsense and gets through what he needs to do to accomplish the mission. But here he's pit against Kate, who is super energetic — and at times annoying. It's putting the two of them together and seeing what comes out of that." —Christian Holub

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

Featured Posts