C&C - Casshern Sins - "To The Wandering, Blooming Flowers" [11/3] [SERIES FINALE]

Hypeathon

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,...... nope. I think yo could've lived your life a LOT better than you did Lyuze.

Dilla

Mad Decent Swag
Lol I like how when Lyuze dies of ruin, it's all peaceful and there are no cracks on her body or anything. But everyone else have basically had body parts splinter and fall off before they died and turned to dust.

zoombie

They should have kissed before she died. Dam this show is making me cry in the last episode.

FFmax

Pangoro's Bizarre Adventure
Damn that's a downer. Sadly, we can't have a final episode without one more character death.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Uhh...he's not changing his mind, is he?

Go easy on him, guys. His girlfriend just died.

Lol I like how when Lyuze dies of ruin, it's all peaceful and there are no cracks on her body or anything. But everyone else have basically had body parts splinter and fall off before they died and turned to dust.
probably because she accepted it i suppose oh boy Violence who doesnt like that :D

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Do you think there’s a possibility that the deleted scene from “Just One Bite” could get restored in the future? I mean, a few years ago, Nicktoons aired “Procrastination” with the deleted scene intact. So since then, I have held up hope that scene would get restored as well.
It's like Pinterest doesn't want any users. They randomly block accounts for "spam" even when they don't comment or post anything.
I may possibly have an official opinion about Inside Out 2 on Sunday.
I just watched an episode of RBUK for the first time in years. It's still as fun as I remember it. That's yet another show treated poorly by Nickelodeon. It deserved so much better.

Hand In Hand is the best song in Princess Power.

Featured Posts