CrazyChase
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Yeah, but I've been here since January, and posting regularly since the end of Jan or early February.

And, yeah, about my avatar, I've been on a Disney/Mickey Mouse kick lately. I blame Avaitor and his forum, since there is a topic over there discussing our favorite Disney shorts, and I just kind of got into it really heavily. It's been many years since I've seen some of those cartoons, since I don't own any of the Disney Treasures DVDs.
    Yeah, but I've been here since January, and posting regularly since the end of Jan or early February.

And, yeah, about my avatar, I've been on a Disney/Mickey Mouse kick lately. I blame Avaitor and his forum, since there is a topic over there discussing our favorite Disney shorts, and I just kind of got into it really heavily. It's been many years since I've seen some of those cartoons, since I don't own any of the Disney Treasures DVDs.
    Yeah, but I've been here since January, and posting regularly since the end of Jan or early February.

Of course I'm here. Where else would I be?

Oh, if you mean where I was earlier this evening, I was watching Clerks 2 with a roommate.

Oh, if you mean where I was earlier this evening, I was watching Clerks 2 with a roommate.

Okay. That makes sense. I'm a member of BCDB, plus I have some dvds of Van Beuren stuff, so that might explain my knowledge of the studio! I'm not a member of Golden Age, by the way.
    Okay. That makes sense. I'm a member of BCDB, plus I have some dvds of Van Beuren stuff, so that might explain my knowledge of the studio! I'm not a member of Golden Age, by the way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Minor gripe with the otherwise fine Yurikuma Arashi dub: "But also, we loved from the beginning as well." Using "also" and "as well" in the same sentence is redundant.
1 decade, 1 month and 1 fortnight ago, Shrek got a series of shorts titled New Shrek on DreamWorksTV.

Like the rest of Shrek, it has its fair share of memes, like a One Direction parody called Wrong Direction, an episode where he literally just burps Happy Birthday, a Freestyle Rap, and (from the very first second no less) of course:
Happy Father's Day!

Featured Posts