How symbionic titan should have continued in adult swim as a 2 season limited series or miniseries

thomas2313412

Sym Bionic titan was an animated series created by Genndy Tartakovsky, Bryan Andrews and Paul Rudish that ran from Sept 17th to unceremoniously cancelled in 2011 making it a short run It tells about two inhabitants from Galaluna named Lance, a rebellious soldier , Ilana a princess and their robot Octus who are fleeing from General Modula and his space mutants who conquered the whole planet and remain in hiding as high school students in planet earth , But whenever Modula’s mutant monster or any threat attacks planet earth Lance, Ilana and Octus form into the titular mecha Sym Bionic Titan to battles against the monsters. The series is known for its real drama and mecha interstellar fights, It was too bad it was cancelled possibly that there are no toy merchandise for this series.

However if Genndy (if he has free time after his other project and samurai jack if it is successful in adult swim for the revived season 5),Bryan and Paul have free time they might revive Sym bionic titan as a 2 season limited series or miniseries on adult swim and might be aimed for younger-older teen audience which in other words TV -14 (not ‘TV-MA’ ones) it might go something like this. The series might take place where the series left off and it will take place during senior year where our heroes will deal with real life teen problems like drugs for example while battle upcoming threats from Modula and his monsters. It will be mature and dramatic and will resolve loose plot holes that weren’t answered from the original series like the mysterious Galactic Guardian Group who might also be the secret cell of the Galaluna resistance.

Perhaps the change in status quo will happen during the graduation episode when Modula and his army directly invade earth and Lance, Ilana and Octus reveal themselves in front of everyone and transform into their titan mecha forms and after the battle the military and the heroes join forces and team up to fight against the common cause, protect earth and try to liberate Galaluna from Modula’s grasp leading to the final battle storyarc. And in the final battle storyarc our heroes will rescue the former king of Galaluna and help them in their fight against Modula and the real big bad as Modula will probably be his puppet. Then the former king will make a heroic sacrifice to save his daughter Ilana from the big bads attack which will be considered heartbreaking then the titan will have a big final battle and in the end the titan will finally defeat the big bad and restore peace to Galaluna once again , Then the Earth and Galaluna form some type of alliance similar to the UN and the federation from Star trek.

And the series will end with Ilana now the queen to the restored kingdom of Galaluna with Lance by her side as king. That is what will happen to the series if it is revived in Adult swim what do you think?

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Sym-Bionic Titan was used as a tax write-off, so it's not coming back. Also, Genndy has said that he has no interest in reviving his other popular franchises.
https://creators.vice.com/en_us/article/j5ekay/genndy-tartakovsky-samurai-jack-great-villain
I really don't like it when a cancelled one-season CN show gets used a tax write-off which prevents a revival from happening. It's not really fair at all. It's more of a "CN didn't really care" thing.

So much for a Dexter's Laboratory reboot since had the show got a reboot, I wouldn't picture it like TTG, PPG 2016 and Ben 10 2016. I would picture it like DuckTales 2017 and if CN had faith in SBT then the show could've lasted longer.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

thomas2313412

I really don't like it when a cancelled one-season CN show gets used a tax write-off which prevents a revival from happening. It's not really fair at all. It's more of a "CN didn't really care" thing.

Yeah,I agree with but right Genndy focusing on bigger things now like the imagination movie he wanted to make.

So much for a Dexter's Laboratory reboot since had the show got a reboot, I wouldn't picture it like TTG, PPG 2016 and Ben 10 2016. I would picture it like DuckTales 2017 and if CN had faith in SBT then the show could've lasted longer.

Yeah,So true.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

Featured Posts