Talkback: F-Zero: GP Legend "Shadow of the Past"

Mek

Digestive Juices
While 4Kids continues to skip the Kate Alen episode forwhatever reason, we are introduced to the lovely Miss Killer early. Much like the bartender, her identity shouldn't be *too* hard to figure out. (Then again, the game spoils it, so oh noes thar!) XP

Behonkiss

Just put an X here and here...
Soooo....What exactly is going on? Is Miss Killer the girlfriend reincarnated? A zombie? A descendant? What?

Also, me and my brother laughed and marveled at 4Kids' excellent writing skills when Rick called Skull a "bonehead". HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL.

Regarding voices: Bio Rex sounds a lot better than the Yosemite Sam voice from the game, I'm baffled as to why Octoman sounds like Peter Lorre, and Black Shadow actually sounds threatening, which is weird. Still, better than Baba sounding like Escargoon.:p

Ultra8

Now all I/You can do
An interesting episode. Their's more to the Haruka look-alike than meets the eye it seems.:D

lostrune

Detective Rachel
Deep Thoughts: 10/30 Sat

1. If he was so curious, couldn't Rick just ask if Haruka was the girl's great grandmother? :shrug:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?
Twitter remains super toxic, I do not recommend spending more time on there than you have to. I have friends on there, but meh.
Today marks the 25th Year Anniversary of when the Original Game of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise was released in North America. It's quite surreal to see how far Nintendo's All-Star Battle Royale Franchise has come since its early days.
I watched the first episode of Yuru Camp this morning on a whim, though I did have slight influence from a Twitter friend who really likes it. Can't believe I waited until now to give it a shot, because I really enjoyed it.

Featured Posts