How many people are going for everything in Spider-Man? A lot, a little?
The Spider-Man game by Insomniac Games on the PS4 has been a major hit since release. Selling millions of copies and getting people into a modern Spider-Man title. Yet, what might interest you is that people aren’t just interested in beating the game, but also, getting all the trophies. Including the Platinum ones.
Of all the first party games on PS4, this one has the highest amount of players getting Platinum Trophies as GameInformer reveals:
- Marvel’s Spider-Man – 10 percent
- Horizon Zero Dawn – 6.1 percent
- Infamous: Second Son – 5.8 percent
- Bloodborne – 5.6 percent
- God of War – 5.5 percent
- Gravity Rush 2 – 5.0 percent
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life – 3.3 percent
- Until Dawn – 2.9 percent
- Persona 5 – 2.4 percent
- Detroit: Become Human – 2.1 percent
- Shadow of the Colossus (PS4) – 1.6 percent
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End – .8 percent
- The Last Guardian – .4 percent
That’s very impressive, as it shows that the title is keeping players involved and urging them to do even more.