* For three weeks now across October 2012, Cartoon Network has ranked as basic cable’s #1 network for Early Prime (7-9 p.m.) delivery of boys 2-11, 6-11 & 9-14, and as the #1 network for Total Day (Mon-Sun, 6 a.m.-9 p.m.) delivery of boys 9-14. Significant growth compared to the same time periods last year include overall weekly Early Prime delivery gains among kids 2-11 (up 8%), plus Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday night delivery gains across kids 2-11, 6-11 and 9-14 ranging between 2% and 47%.
* Among original animated programming, Monday night’s new episode of Regular Show (8 p.m.) scored as the #1 telecast of the WEEK among
boys 6-11 & 9-14, and the #1 telecast of the DAY among kids 6-11 and all boy demos. Immediately prior to this, a new episode of Adventure Time (7:30 p.m.) ranked #1 in its time period among all kids 2-11, 6-11 & 9-14, and all boy demos. Tuesday night’s presentation of The Looney Tunes Show (8 p.m.) ranked #1 in its time period among all boy demos as well.
* Charting double-digit delivery gains across all kids and boys on Wednesday night (7-9 p.m.), the evening was highlighted by a new episode
of Ninjago (7:30 p.m.) that ranked as the #1 telecast of the day among boys 2-11 & 6-11. Immediately following, new series Dreamworks Dragons: Riders of Berk (8 p.m.) scored as the #1 telecast in its time period on all TV among boys 2-11 & 6-11, and #1 on basic cable among boys 9-14. Compared to the same time period last year, average kids delivery grew across both shows, respectively, by powerful double digits-kids 2-11 by 69% & 68%, kids 6-11 by 80% &33%, and kids 9-14 by 39% & 32%.
* Saturday morning’s presentation of Cartoon Network’s Star Wars: The Clone Wars (9:30 a.m.), ranked as the #1 telecast of the DAY among boys 9-14, and posted double and triple-digit delivery gains across kids and boys vs. the same time period last year-kids 2-11 grew by 41%, kids 6-11 by 44%, kids 9-14 by 89%, boys 2-11 by 40%, boys 6-11 by 39% and boys 9-14 by 115%.
* Adult Swim ranked as basic cable’s #1 network for Total Day Delivery of young adults 18-34, 18-49 and 18-24, as well as men 18-34 & 18-24. The late-night network also ranked as basic cable’s #2 network for the week in Prime Time among adults 18-34 (up 21% vs. last year), behind only ESPN. In fact, Adult Swim’s prime time delivery of all young adult and young male demos rose by double digits-between 15% and 45%-vs. the same 2011 time period.
* Adult Swim’s original series Robot Chicken (Sunday, 12 a.m.) and the Emmy-winning Childrens Hospital (Thursday, 12 a.m.) and both ranked #1 in their respective time periods among all young adults 18-34, 18-49 and 18-24 plus young men 18-34, 18-49 and 18-24. Robot Chicken grew delivery across all targeted demos, ranging between 22% and 64%, while Childrens Hospital grew delivery among adults 18-34 & 18-24, and young men 18-34/18-24, ranging between 9% and 43%.
* Additional original series NTSF:SD:SUV:: (Thursday, 12:15 a.m.) ranked #1 in its timeslot among adults/men 18-34 & 18-24, earning delivery gains vs. last year ranging between 15% and 37%. Similarly, Superjail (Sunday, 12:15 a.m.) ranked #1 in its time period on basic cable among adults 18-24 and men 18-34 & 18-24, increasing delivery between 1% and 30%.
* Adult Swim programming-including Family Guy, American Dad and Robot Chicken-accounted for 17 of the top 50 telecasts of the week on basic cable among adults 18-34, more than any other network.The thread view count is