Bummed out about the lack of Persona 5 on the Switch? Well, Nintendo systems are still getting Persona material, just not the mainline series for some reason. What’s worth looking at in Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth?
The Phantom Thieves are trapped within the world of movies, and can only escape by navigating through different genres. Just like in the previous game, the cast is a mashup of Personas past and present….Persona 3, FES, 4 and 5 are all represented.
All preorders and first-run copies of the game will come in a deluxe package that includes a bonus artbook. If that’s not enough for you, a “Showtime Premium Edition” will throw in a deck of playing cards, a set of four buttons and a 5-inch-tall plush of Koromaru.
Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth Features:
· Joker Takes Center Stage—Experience a thought-provoking story from the perspective of the protagonist from Persona 5 as you along with the other Phantom Thieves meet the S.E.E.S. from Persona 3 and the Investigation Team from Persona 4 in a cinematic world!
· Persona 3 Portable’s Female Heroine Steals the Spotlight—Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth will feature the long-awaited addition of P3P’s female heroine who will play a pivotal role in your adventure through the silver screen!
· Paying Homage to the Classics—Explore a series of labyrinths parodying popular film genres with plenty of references true film fans will love!
· We’ve Got Company—Persona Q2 expands on Persona Q and Persona 5’s combat systems, including a new Unison feature. By completing side quests, certain groups and pairings will team up to unleash their own special attack!
· For the World Cinema Aficionados—Immerse yourself in Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth thanks to its Japanese voice audio track with English subtitles. This will mark the first time many fans will hear the original Japanese voices of the Persona 3 cast!
Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth will be available for Nintendo 3DS June 4.