Bring on the Bear Hugs, Heroic Adventures and Laughs!
We Bare Bears Returns to Cartoon Network with All-New Episodes this April
The New Ben 10, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Teen Titans Go!, and More Also Premiere
Grizz, Panda and Ice Bear along with their favorite friends and foes are back in all-new episodes of Cartoon Network’s We Bare Bears beginning Monday, April 3 at 7:00 p.m. (ET/PT). Then, on April 10 at 5:00 p.m. (ET/PT), 10-year-old Ben Tennyson and his ability to transform into 10 heroic aliens make their series debut in the new Ben 10.
Fans can watch the new episodes ahead of their linear premieres on the Emmy Award-winning Cartoon Network app. The programming lineup is below:
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
A week of new episodes beginning Monday, April 3 at 5:30 p.m. (ET/PT) premieres. Episodes include:
- Monday, April 3 “Cloudy with a Chance of Clouds” – Flint gives Sam a Cloud-Maker for their friendaversary, but Sam’s new cloud friend won’t leave her side.
- Tuesday, April 4: “The Science of the Toot” – Flint invents a toot inducing bean in order to become cool so his classmates will listen to him and his idea to make a science mural.
- Wednesday, April 5: “Mr. Stressup” – When one of Flint’s inventions injures Tim, Tim’s doctor says he needs to relax, and Flint has just the invention for the job!
- Thursday, April 6: “Virtu-Earl Reality” – Flint and Sam scheme to get Mr. Earl to take a day off, but when they see him going crazy with boredom they feel guilty and try to fix it.
We Bare Bears
New episodes air Monday through Thursday at 7:00 p.m. (ET/PT) all month long. The adorable baby bears are back for more laughs along with the returns of Lucy (voiced by Ellie Kemper), Nom Nom (voiced by Patton Oswalt), Chloe (voiced by Charlyne Yi), Charlie (voice by Jason Lee) and Ranger Tabes (voiced by Cameron Esposito). Highlights are below.
- Wednesday, April 5: “Anger Management” – In order to appear on a successful kids show, Nom Nom must successfully complete anger management, with Grizz as his partner.
- Monday, April 10: “$100” – The Baby Bears’ dreams come true when they find a 100-dollar bill. But when they can’t bear to spend it, they realize it’s difficult to let go.
- Wednesday, April 12: “Professor Lampwick” – Chloe’s professor is too mean to give her any face time to talk over her poor grade. The Bears take things into their own hands to help, causing big trouble for Chloe.
- Wednesday, April 19: “Charlie’s Big Foot” – After Charlie hurts his foot, The Bears have to sneak him into a hospital for medical assistance.
- Tuesday, April 25: “Poppy Rangers” – Ranger Tabes leads a troop of young girls into a cave expedition, and brings Grizz as their cave expert.
- Wednesday, April 26: “Lucy’s Brother” – To impress Lucy, Panda offers to babysit her brother, Clifford. But Clifford turns out to be too high maintenance for Panda to handle.
One-hour series premiere Monday, April 10 at 5:00 p.m. (ET/PT). New episodes premiere Monday – Thursday at 5:00 p.m. (ET/PT) all month. The episodes featured in the series premiere on Monday, April 10 include:
- “The Filth” – Ben is tasked with cleaning the Rust Bucket, but when he is tricked into letting the villainous and vile Fly Guys steal it, he must chase them down before they create an unstoppable maggot monster with sights firmly set on destroying Las Vegas.
- “Waterfilter” – Ben, Gwen, and Max’s trip to Niagara Falls is cut short by the horrid Hydromanders, creatures menacing them and their fellow tourists.
- “The Ring Leader” – While winning big on a Sumo Slammers video game, Ben gets the idea to win a wrestling match for real until an intimidating wrestler named Iron Kyle decides to make it a true challenge.
- “Riding the Storm Out” – Ben and Gwen’s camping trip is interrupted by the emotionless Weatherheads (Gust-o, Hail-o, & Shock-o) but a malfunctioning Omnitrix firing out a mishmash of aliens may not be the forecast for success.
Teen Titans Go!
New episodes continue Fridays at 6:00 p.m. (ET/PT). Episodes include:
- Friday, April 14: “Easter Creeps” – It’s Easter and the Tooth Fairy is trying to take over the holiday.
- Friday, April 21: “Hand Zombie” – After Starfire kisses his hand, Robin vows to never wash it again.
- Friday, April 28: “Employee of the Month Redux” – While the other Titans are trying to stop a cow-stealing UFO, Beast Boy gets a job to buy a moped.
Justice League Action
Premieres continue Saturday, April 8 and Saturday, April 29 at 7:30 a.m. (ET/PT).
Lego Nexo Knights
New episodes premiere Saturday, April 8 at 7:45 a.m. (ET/PT).