“Klang 2” is set to arrive in 2020. “Klang 2” can be described as a sort of electronic symphony combined with battle elements – just try to think of yourself as the conductor of the cosmic symphony.
Officially, “Klang 2” is described as a psychedelic rhythm-action game [the “psychedelic” part is eligible for interpretation], blindly pursuing full immersion with dance music through high-speed combat. You conduct electronic symphonies with your lightning powers, wield magical tuneblades, and achieve a euphoric state of trance through skillful play.
The player’s abilities to fight and defeat enemies are divided into three categories: Strikes, dashes and holds. Strikes are the most common and will allow you to “fast-attack” the enemy with flashy fireballs. The dash provides you with the ability to dodge and counter enemy attacks. The hold empowers you with the ability to inflict a substantial amount of lightning damage [supposedly enough to “shame even the greatest gods of mythology”].
Key features of “Klang 2” include:
– 30 levels of intense electronic dance music [EDM]-Action [Playable at both normal and fast speed for extra challenges to both your ears and motor skills].
– Semi-procedural combat system ensuring the same track never plays exactly the same.
– Several boss types who gradually change the rules of engagement.
– Music by the composer bLiNd, and other musical artists such as James Landino, Arcien, Nhato, Savant, Steven Silo, City Girl, cYsmix and more!
– A historic element with a techno-greek aesthetic inspired by synthwave, musical symbolism and Greek sculpture.
– Playable with numerous control inputs such as: Mouse, gamepad, drawing tablet and touch.